Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

They're a bit more gold in real life. Ha, I didn't know things like shoe clips existed until a week or so ago :D it's a whole new world.

I've just bought a maidenform flexees easy up full slip shapewear thingy I love it. I want to wear it under everything! Makes everything smooooooth.

ooo how much was that and does it actually make a difference. x

oooo im tempted!

Morning. Happy Friday!! X

Morning. Happy Friday!! X

Oh totally- I love them as I WI on Sat so makes the weekend even more exciting!! lol!

How are you today?

morning......happy friday....apprehensive i havent lost and even gained!!!!

Oh totally- I love them as I WI on Sat so makes the weekend even more exciting!! lol!

How are you today?

I'm good. Full of cold, pretty sure TOTM is on it's way and very tired...but surprisingly bouncy :D
How are you?

I'm sure you've lost. Week 2 is often small but your measurements will show it if the scales don't. I've really gone off scales and much prefer the tape measure at the minute :D

I'm good. Full of cold, pretty sure TOTM is on it's way and very tired...but surprisingly bouncy :D
How are you?

Was great but just got word my brothers been taken by ambulance to hospital due to breathing problems so on edge at the mo waiting to hear and heading down shortly.

Ah TOTM is rough- I think it's cause the hormones are released when losing weight but keep paracetamol (sp) handy!! Hot water bottle too!

Yeah I get that too but you'll be fine- there's no way you haven't lost even if scales show otherwise, sometimes body takes a few days to catch up scale-wise!

God I hope everything is OK thinking of you xx

God I hope everything is OK thinking of you xx

Thanks I stayed until he wanted to sleep but no medic had come near him yet! Argh will head down this morning and see, which he'd been brought to the other local hospital asvmy best friend is over lungs there so could have pulled strings. Hopefully we find out today as he could hardly talk even after steroids and nebuliser :-(

Oh no, hope everything's ok.

Good luck for weigh in Missie!

My size 12 jeans fit!!!! Woooooo. Now on to the 10s! :D

Joanie how are you and how is everything xxccx

Laura thats brill news xxxx

Got weighed and lost another 2.75 lbs so chuffed i cant believe it!!!!!

Joanie how are you and how is everything xxccx

Laura thats brill news xxxx

Got weighed and lost another 2.75 lbs so chuffed i cant believe it!!!!!

Yes! Go Missie. So that's over 8 now isn't it? Amazing when you've not got much to lose. X

Wow girls fantastic results targets are getting closer!! I lost 5.6lbs this week so 19.6 total!! Nearly halfway to goal, hope to lose 3.5 a week next 5 weeks to hit first target for easter!!

Wow girls fantastic results targets are getting closer!! I lost 5.6lbs this week so 19.6 total!! Nearly halfway to goal, hope to lose 3.5 a week next 5 weeks to hit first target for easter!!

Your numbers are incredible Joanie.

I just tried on my favourite maternity dress (The pic on the left is just shy of 12 weeks ago. Oh and excuse the still lumpy tum)...

Attachments

• image-1196978159.jpg
    image-1196978159.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 44
Driving tonight so no excuse! Can't believe it!

Everyone's moaning is like not drinking and eating **** us breaking the law!

Back