Missing my First Weigh In

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
:cry:hey all,im coiled over on my couch with strep throat and im gutted i couldnt get the strenght to go for my weigh in,i have no shakes here either so ive been drinking soup today,which will kill my first weeks loss,plus im on antibiotics which wont help either...im so upset,i am dying to see what i have lost and my home scales is in work (i weighed the girls every friday doing low carb!) i need a boost of confidence that all will be ok somehow haha,really feeling sorry for myself here :sigh: ...

I bet you have still lost weight, your health is more important you can get back on it as soon as your better! Hope you feel a bit better soon Hun x

thanks Emmy :) gutted for missing it,i called the chemist today,sure they gave my prescription to my mam for me too so they know im not messing thank god! hopefully after some sleep ill be able to drag my butt up there tomorrow :D feeling a little better now after a bath,craving a shake here lol xxx

Looking forward to hearing how you got on tomorrow :) :) x x x

Thanks teapot :-D I weighed in before work and am gutted I just lost 4lb but im happy I lost something! She said I can weigh on Saturday to keep me happy lol so im already waiting for Saturday to arrive! Please god it will be a biggy haha xxx

4lbs is just great, especially when you are suffering and not feeling well, you've done brilliantly! How are you feeling now?

Tons better DD thank you :D my little lady Jessica has a temp today of 40! its making its way around the family unfortunately :( just feels like today is day one for me again,thats the sad part,but im kinda getting a little happier about my body shape today,it looks so much smaller compared to back in Feb when i start dieting :) its strange i didnt feel this much smaller on Atkins ever,must be the absence of bulky food lol...Also i always used to let small losses or no losses throw me off my diet but this year i think i might finally do it!!! nothing is phasing me,just knowing the big lump of flab called a belly is getting smaller is really spurring me on,plus i feel healthy inside,so here's to week 1 for me again for the 2nd time haha xxx

Back