Missing Oatbran

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by DELILAHDAVE, 26 September 2011 Social URL.

1. DELILAHDAVE

DELILAHDAVE Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.73%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any disadvantages weight wise if I were to miss having my Oatbran for a day.

Havent done so yet, but as I have never been a breakfast eater as such I tend to have it in the evening with some yoghurt, but as i'm only 2 weeks in i have to remind myself sometimes.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curvygirlie

curvygirlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(13.42%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    If u don't use oatbran as an ingredient in another recipe have you considered making some crunchy cookies with the oatbran instead and maybe have them with a cuppa? I posted a recipe for Crunchy Dukan Cookies a few weeks ago as i really didn't like the gallettes or muffins. You can flavour them anyway you like.. I tend to alternate with cinnamon, vanilla essence, almond essence, hazlenut essence.. whatever u fancy. I'm waiting for the Dukan cocoa to arrive in the post so i can make chocolate ones..yum!

4. DELILAHDAVE

DELILAHDAVE Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.73%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    thanks, i'll give them a try....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.