Missing packs...

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
hi everyone

i know you aren't supposed to miss any packs as they give you all your nutrients for the day BUT my CDC gave me the wrong flavours and i have only just realised. the two sachets i have are forest fruits and cappucino and both make me gag and nearly vomit. i am seeing my CDC again on Sat and i can't get to her to swap them any sooner.

if i just have 2 packs for today and 2 for tomorrow, what will happen? will i be ill or anything or should i be okay? xxx

Hi

Was it your CDC's error, if so see if she can get to you to swap? or is there anyone who can go and pick swap them for you?

You should not only have two packs a day as it will be below nutrional safety and can slow your weightloss.

thanks Linda, that is what i was worried about. it was her error but i can't get to her to swap them and i can't ask her to come to me. we live about 45mins apart. i am thinking i will just have to pinch my nose and drink them and next time check my order before i leave her house!!! xxx

Have you tried the cappucino one hot? I only drink mine hot sometimes with an extra spoon of coffee in it. Don't think I could drink it cold.
Why not make a muffin out of the fruits of the forest one, might be quicker to eat! lol

good idea glitterbabe! anything to get rid of it quicker!!!! xxx just drank the cappucino one cold. i'm not a coffee lover anyway. it was hard to get down i have to say!!! x

HI,
my cdc did the same thing, i love oriental chilli and i got 6 chicken & mushroom instead of the 6 oc i ordered, well annoyed as i`m not that keen on them and instead of toffee i got 5 butterscotch.
i dont see her til 6th oct.

Try halving the cappacino, as it`s quite thck & it is much nicer hot with added coffee.

We`ll both have to double check next time.
Good luck.

good idea glitterbabe! anything to get rid of it quicker!!!! xxx just drank the cappucino one cold. i'm not a coffee lover anyway. it was hard to get down i have to say!!! x

Hey Gem, wow your doing so well! I am jealous as we have been doing this almost the same length of time and you have lost 16lbs more than me ish - you are looking FAB in your piccie!

I only had 2 packs yesterday and today as had ran out before seeing CDC tonight and in all honesty I have felt like shi*e!!:cry: Dunno whether its cause I have missed a pack but I certainly dont recommend it!

Good luck!

thanks Ellen, i definitely won't be missing my packs then. i had the cappucino one so just the fruits of the forest one to force down tomorrow!! lol

thanks for the compliments! i'm feeling so much better about myself already. i know i have a long way to go yet though. keep at it! i haven't cheated once and my cdc is so supportive (this is the first mistake she has made and she is human after all hehe!)-i put my success partly down to her!

you look great in your pic too :) xxx

thanks Ellen, i definitely won't be missing my packs then. i had the cappucino one so just the fruits of the forest one to force down tomorrow!! lol

thanks for the compliments! i'm feeling so much better about myself already. i know i have a long way to go yet though. keep at it! i haven't cheated once and my cdc is so supportive (this is the first mistake she has made and she is human after all hehe!)-i put my success partly down to her!

you look great in your pic too :) xxx

Thats my famous 'suck-in-my-cheeks-in-the-hope-I-look-slimmer!' Face!

How long have you been doing it? I started on 29th Aug, I am 5ft 7 and starting weight was 16st 6 1/2lb and I hope to get to 11stone just below BMI of 25....hoping to get there by xmas but if not I am giving myself till my 30th in Feb!

What are your vital stats:) and goals?!

I started on 4th August so been on it nearly a month more than you-that explains me being 16lbs ish ahead! x

I started at 21st 11lbs and was 19st 6lbs at my last weigh in on Sat. Getting weighed again on Sat so hopefully closer to 19st!!!

I am aiming to get to 11st 7lbs, hopefully a size 14 or smaller. That would put me at BMI 25ish. I might stop sooner depending how I look proportionately though. I have huge hips anyway so can't go to skinny!

I've been on SS since the beginning, not cheated once (very proud!) and planning on SS until I have to do my 810 week. I'm planning to SS through Christmas too-I'm either brave or stupid! hehe!!! xxx

HI,
my cdc did the same thing, i love oriental chilli and i got 6 chicken & mushroom instead of the 6 oc i ordered, well annoyed as i`m not that keen on them and instead of toffee i got 5 butterscotch.
i dont see her til 6th oct.

Try halving the cappacino, as it`s quite thck & it is much nicer hot with added coffee.

We`ll both have to double check next time.
Good luck.

Hi

Why not contact CDC to see if she can post out the correct packs and you can take others back when you next see her?

Gem, I missed 1 pack on two days last week & I felt like poo the next day..... I'm actually struggling to drink them sometimes.... I have to have two together at night....!

thanks for replying zobo. i have decided against missing packs! you are are the second person to tell me they felt bad after doing that xxx

Lots of ice with the FoF pack and make it into an ice cream. I crush ice (the equivalent of 250ml of water) in a food processor of coffee grinder until very fine ice crystals. Add shake plus enough water to mix and wizz in food processor - a large bowl of ice cream - and FofF is nice like this.

Oh..
I've only had porridge and a bar today (Although I did have a little turkey and cottage cheese at dinner), but I put that down to not being well.
I have to say though, my tea and bar have made me feel queazy again.
I'm assuming it's only bad to do it on SS, or more than once?

I will try to have them all tomorrow if I feel better.
I still want toast though...

i had 1 day when my daughter was admitted to hospital where i only managed 1 pack as i used to have all my packs in the evening. woke up next morning after sleeping in a chair with double vision, worlds worst headache and couldnt stand without falling. felt better an hour after getting a shake in me but never did it again, always made sure if i was on a ward to get them in some how

Back