Missing period on CD SS?

emmie86

Angelic Fruitcake
Hi all well my TOTM is usually more accurate then Big Ben and so should of started on Friday but it has vanished. In my first month on CD it arrived as usual I'm in my second month now and no sign of it anywhere. I have not been stressed and there is no way I can be pregnant unless imaculate conception really exsists. So I can only sumise that it is something to do with the diet. Has anyone else missed a period while on SS? Is it normal and is it healthy? I would be grateful for any help xxx

Hey hun, I'll swap ya - mine is usually regular as clockwork, even on CD, but for some reason it's currently all over the place! Would give anything to get rid lol

Don't worry, it's quite normal for there to be abnormalities in TOTM when on CD. Something to do with oestrogen levels :) it will go back to normal sometimes while on CD, always when you come off xx

Hi

Yes, totm being affected by CD does happen to a lot of people...I can't remember why but didn't want to read and run. i vaguely remember something to do with fat cells storing oestrogen so when we shed them rapidly it can play havoc and can also make you more fertile for a while! Or something...:D

Hi, I've been on CD for 2 months and haven't had a period in that time. Definitely something to do with Ketosis, but should balance itself out soonish xx

Same... no periods for two months, then two in three weeks!!!! Weird. It is something to do with hormones being released from our fat stores, eek.
xxx

Happened to me the first time I did the diet. I read it was something about conserving energy too. It's fairly normal I think :)

thanks all made me feel less weird lol I was just worried weather it was healthy for the body but as so many f you have experienced it I guess it's not harmful. Once again thanks for the help xxx

Back