Missing person! Tillyfloss where are you hiding...?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 19 July 2009 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet

Not heard from you on here in a while lovely - We miss you!

Come say hello sooooon :D:D:D

Big Hugs x x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    No white sugar
    Hiya, Tilly posted the other day quietly on someones thread xxx
  4. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Hiya Emma, Just popped in to read psots quickly.. I am very much about but incredibly busy!!
    AND when I come on here I tend to spend way too much time here as I get distracted easily :)

I went away for the weekend which turned out to be best part of a week trip, and with kids finishing school and I am doing some house rennovating, my time really hasn't been my own....
    Am going to my CDC tomorrow (first in 2 weeks) So will post an update tomorrow....

I am doing SS+ becuase with all the running about have needed a wee bit extra energy but am still 100% so I will be back... just sometimes life takes priority!

Hope you are all doing well and I will talk to you all soon...

5. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    Lovely to hear from you!
    I had assumed you were either away on holiday or busy!
    Glad to hear you're doing well, and best of luck for weigh in, i'll look forward to hearing how you go on. :)
    Although you're run off your feet now, it wont be long until your house is done! What are you having done? Any good looking builders keeping you away from minimins by any chance?! lol

Hugs x x x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.