Missing roller blind fitting what can I do?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 24 April 2011 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I bought roller blinds in Ikea yesterday. I got them home & only just noticed that the fitting is missing on one side (not the one with the pull up string).

I've got a guy coming around tomorrow at 9am to fit that and another blind. Ikea isn't opened to 10am & it's a 20 minute drive away so won't be able to get it on time. I need these fitted tomorrow as family coming at the end of the week.

Can I buy fittings separately in Tesco? or another supermarket? I can get to these easily in the morning or Argos???

HELLLLLPPPPPPP

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

I wouldnt have thought it was something a supermarket would stock, but I think whatever you will have the same problem that the shop wont be open till 10 because its a bank holiday. Homebase is a possibility, if you have a local one. You could check Argos online, but I suspect they are more likely to have just the ones that come with the blinds?
    Sorry I cant be more help!

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ring the blind guy, he may have a spare on him otherwise re-arrange another time for him to come when you've had chance to pick up the missing piece.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.