Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

missing shakes

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kafra, 8 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Kafra

Kafra New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Sometimes I'm so busy I forget to have all my shakes in fact I frequently have only two shakes. Is anyone else experiencing this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatloser

fatloser Member

This has happened to me too, but I really try and have all the shakes. This is a balanced diet and very very important to follow it to the letter. I am only on Day 6 this time and hit ketosis y/day I think. I know that last time I did this diet, someone posted that they had collapsed and had to have an o/n stay in hosp. because of phosporous levels (I think). Scared me to death and so I try to squeeze in each shake, even if I have one late at night. The other thing is I think it makes you more hungry and thus more likely to break it altogether. I did Lipotrim for 3 months last time and I felt wonderful by just following it to the letter and losing at a huge pace.

Good luck

Colly.

4. Kafra

Kafra New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks for your reply, I'll make sure I start having all of mine too.

5. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    I cant imagine missing a shake! I always look forward to them!

6. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i think its important to have all 3 shakes as they contain everything your body need to be healthy and function

but i know what you mean i could probably have just 1 or 2 a day x

7. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    the morning shake is the worse ,
    i for get all time ..... sit here for bout 3 hours and think s**t i for got to have one * runs in to kitchen * :p

8. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    You need to have all your shakes otherwise you arent getting enough vits and minerals! Your body will actually store fat if you dont have enough food...this is a very carefully controlled doet where you have as little cals a day as your body can stand without going into complete starvation mode...MISSING SHAKES WILL MAKE YOU ILL!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.