missing shakes

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kafra, 8 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Kafra

Kafra New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Sometimes I'm so busy I forget to have all my shakes in fact I frequently have only two shakes. Is anyone else experiencing this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatloser

fatloser Member

This has happened to me too, but I really try and have all the shakes. This is a balanced diet and very very important to follow it to the letter. I am only on Day 6 this time and hit ketosis y/day I think. I know that last time I did this diet, someone posted that they had collapsed and had to have an o/n stay in hosp. because of phosporous levels (I think). Scared me to death and so I try to squeeze in each shake, even if I have one late at night. The other thing is I think it makes you more hungry and thus more likely to break it altogether. I did Lipotrim for 3 months last time and I felt wonderful by just following it to the letter and losing at a huge pace.

Good luck

Colly.

4. Kafra

Kafra New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks for your reply, I'll make sure I start having all of mine too.

5. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    I cant imagine missing a shake! I always look forward to them!

6. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i think its important to have all 3 shakes as they contain everything your body need to be healthy and function

but i know what you mean i could probably have just 1 or 2 a day x

7. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    the morning shake is the worse ,
    i for get all time ..... sit here for bout 3 hours and think s**t i for got to have one * runs in to kitchen * :p

8. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    You need to have all your shakes otherwise you arent getting enough vits and minerals! Your body will actually store fat if you dont have enough food...this is a very carefully controlled doet where you have as little cals a day as your body can stand without going into complete starvation mode...MISSING SHAKES WILL MAKE YOU ILL!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.