Mission (now appears) possible!

skinnymrstobe

Hey all!

I'm 32 (eek) and am today starting day 4, have tried many other tfr plans but have never found one as simple & easy which is reasonably tasty too!!

I have been on a rollercoaster ride since I was young with my battle with food & my weight.

I've done well in the past on SW & WW but ultimately it goes back on with interest!!

4 years ago almost I was diagnosed with an under active thyroid & PCOS and I am on various types of medication to handle these.

I'm engaged, well for the next 33 days anyway as we get married on 26th May :)

I started s&s on Friday last week so today is my Day 4, my starting weight was a whopping & also very embarrassing 24st 7lbs :(

I'm gutted with myself that I let myself get this way! My OH is amazing, he says he loves me no matter what so it's only me who is really hard on myself!!

Anyhow, my good friend MrsS told me about s&s and with the wedding 5 weeks away I thought I'd give it a go to try to look a little better on the wedding pics ;) so here I am.....

Had a sneaky WI this morning & it appears that I currently stand at 23st 10lbs which is -11lbs in 3 days!! :-o

Hope it continues! Can't believe ive never found this plan before now!!

Here's to being a "skinny Mrs" :) xx

Well done! That's a brilliant start. I lost 11.5lbs in my first official week, but can't help weighing more often I find it very motivational to be honest, and am down another 5lbs since Friday! I reckon if you can get past the first week, you'll do great. I'm on day 11 now and loving it :) xx Jo xx

welcome!! well done for doing this now, you could have easily put it off til after the wedding, so you should be very proud.

do you have another fitting before the big day? i bet you are so excited, id love to get married again... LOL same husband, just live it again if that makes sense?

well done on 11 down already, amazing! x

PrettyPaula said:
welcome!! well done for doing this now, you could have easily put it off til after the wedding, so you should be very proud.

do you have another fitting before the big day? i bet you are so excited, id love to get married again... LOL same husband, just live it again if that makes sense?

well done on 11 down already, amazing! x

I have advised the seamstress that I am making a last ditch attempt to lose some before the wedding do we have arranged another fitting for the Saturday before the wedding & I will then go the day before the wedding to collect!

I was optimistically hoping for 2 stone in the next 5 weeks but I now only have 17lbs to go & I'm only on day 4!!

Who knows what my 1 week official weigh in will show!! :)

Now I'm not only willing time away for the wedding I'm willing time away for weighing in! Never thought I'd see the day I'd want to get weighed on a regular basis!! Ha! X

skinnymrstobe said:
I have advised the seamstress that I am making a last ditch attempt to lose some before the wedding do we have arranged another fitting for the Saturday before the wedding & I will then go the day before the wedding to collect!

I was optimistically hoping for 2 stone in the next 5 weeks but I now only have 17lbs to go & I'm only on day 4!!

Who knows what my 1 week official weigh in will show!! :)

Now I'm not only willing time away for the wedding I'm willing time away for weighing in! Never thought I'd see the day I'd want to get weighed on a regular basis!! Ha! X

Bottle this feeling you xxxx

i reckon 2 stone is deffo doable!! keep thinking of the future, it makes right now seem so insignificant x

Well ultimately I will continue after the wedding as we go on honeymoon to Florida for 3 weeks at the en of September & I really want to be able to go on some of the rides that I couldn't go on last time we went as I was to big :( that's just as embarrassing to admit as what my start weight was :(

skinnymrstobe said:
Well ultimately I will continue after the wedding as we go on honeymoon to Florida for 3 weeks at the en of September & I really want to be able to go on some of the rides that I couldn't go on last time we went as I was to big :( that's just as embarrassing to admit as what my start weight was :(

Bottle that feeling too ;) xxxx

Ok, choc truffa bar had, I'm freezing so off to get warm & watch a film in bed!!

Had a cup of tea with a dribble of skimmed milk to try warm up.....didn't work!!

skinnymrstobe said:
Ok, choc truffa bar had, I'm freezing so off to get warm & watch a film in bed!!

Had a cup of tea with a dribble of skimmed milk to try warm up.....didn't work!!

Maybe you need some boullion? That's really warming apparently?

What did you think about the truffa bar? That's the one everyone raves about?

My tuna salad was amazing! And huge! And I'm pogged now! xxx

Mrs.S. said:
Maybe you need some boullion? That's really warming apparently?

What did you think about the truffa bar? That's the one everyone raves about?

My tuna salad was amazing! And huge! And I'm pogged now! xxx

Warmer today, layered up for work & am now down to base layer lol

Truffa bar was nice but my fave was lemon which is out of stock :(

Had oatmeal this morning......not a fan, will stick to porridge I think.......

Order arrived today that will take me up to 2 days before the wedding

Chocolate shake being consumed at present......jury is out!

skinnymrstobe said:
Warmer today, layered up for work & am now down to base layer lol

Truffa bar was nice but my fave was lemon which is out of stock :(

Had oatmeal this morning......not a fan, will stick to porridge I think.......

Order arrived today that will take me up to 2 days before the wedding

Chocolate shake being consumed at present......jury is out!

Hmmmm I'm not a chocolate flavour fan and haven't had mine yet.

It's the last flavour I'd choose from mcd's :D xx

hi just wanted to say well done yr doing brilliantly :) x

Well it's now day 7 & WI is tomorrow, really looking forward to getting weighed to see what the results for week 1 are!! I feel better already, I can move around easier and had to "run" to get out of the rain yesterday which I managed to do without dying!! I defo wouldn't have been able to do that a week ago!!

Ah well enuff rambling! Better get up & get ready to go to work!!

Back