Mission (now appears) possible!

Welshtigger said:
That's awesome :) x

Thanks!

Well I managed to resist!! Both BBQ food & I cut the cake & handed it round!! Didn't even lick my fingers :)

Just hope all the running around paid off in pounds lost too :)

Busy day again today, taking the little girls to try to find some shoes for the wedding and taking our page boy for his suit fitting!! Then going visiting to collect the money for our hag do :)

Changed my target weight for the wedding to 2 1/2 stone instead of 2 st since I had lost 15lbs in week 1, will see how close I get to that in the next 4 weeks :) x

skinnymrstobe said:
Thanks!

Well I managed to resist!! Both BBQ food & I cut the cake & handed it round!! Didn't even lick my fingers :)

Busy day again today, taking the little girls to try to find some shoes for the wedding and taking our page boy for his suit fitting!! Then going visiting to collect the money for our hag do :)

Changed my target weight for the wedding to 2 1/2 stone instead of 2 st since I had lost 15lbs in week 1, will see how close I get to that in the next 4 weeks :) x

That's brilliant! I'm sure you will easily lose another stone in 4 weeks! I'm loving this diet! Wish I'd found it sooner! I've lost 19.5lbs now in my first 2 weeks(lost 8of those in 2nd week) so I spose it'll slow down now, but even so, it would have taken me 5/6 weeks to do that on previous diets-if not longer! We can do this :) x

skinnymrstobe said:
Thanks!

You're fab! Well done! Did you have a nice day??

Will get money out and drop it off today! Will bring L's too!

Girls said the cake you'd made yesterday was amazing!!

I reckon new target is easily doable!

Have a good day! xxxx

Mrs.S. said:
You're fab! Well done! Did you have a nice day??

Will get money out and drop it off today! Will bring L's too!

Girls said the cake you'd made yesterday was amazing!!

I reckon new target is easily doable!

Have a good day! xxxx

It was amazing :) lol everyone loved it & someone was interested in a wedding cake too!!

Will give you a bell later chick! You up to owt good today?? He's on nights from tonight so will be home alone, think a wii fit and a just dance sesh will be in order :) xxxx

skinnymrstobe said:
It was amazing :) lol everyone loved it & someone was interested in a wedding cake too!!

Will give you a bell later chick! You up to owt good today?? He's on nights from tonight so will be home alone, think a wii fit and a just dance sesh will be in order :) xxxx

Go you!!!!

Not doing anything no - he's at work for hour then footy but that's it! Chill day in order after all of yesterday's walking me thinks!

Do you business cards or anything to hand out?

Speak soon xxxx

Welshtigger said:
That's brilliant! I'm sure you will easily lose another stone in 4 weeks! I'm loving this diet! Wish I'd found it sooner! I've lost 19.5lbs now in my first 2 weeks(lost 8of those in 2nd week) so I spose it'll slow down now, but even so, it would have taken me 5/6 weeks to do that on previous diets-if not longer! We can do this :) x

Wow you are doing fab!! Just need to keep thinking about where we want to be!!

I'm having a day off next Saturday for our "hag do" so I can have something to eat & a couple of drinks but will be straight back to it on Sunday as I have a mission lol

Been fighting a battle in my head for the last 10 days trying to decide what to do, whether to stay on it or come off it for the hag do but ultimately I only intend to ever be married once so I want to enjoy the experience, but no doubt I'll have changed my mind about 10 times over again by Saturday lol xx

Mrs.S. said:
Go you!!!!

Not doing anything no - he's at work for hour then footy but that's it! Chill day in order after all of yesterday's walking me thinks!

Do you business cards or anything to hand out?

Speak soon xxxx

Sounds relaxing :D

Yea we have business cards, luckily Nita had some with her :) xxxx

Welshtigger said:
How's week 2 going x

Hi chick! Week 2 is an ongoing struggle with 2 parts of my brain, the bad part saying eat eat eat the good part resisting!!

My main issue is that I eat when I'm stressed or emotional & as you can imagine with just over 3 weeks till the wedding I am both of those on a regular basis!! Lol have lost 4lbs so far in week 2 but I WI officially tomorrow morning so we'll see :)

Thanks for asking :) xx

Well done on your amazing weight loss so far and your cake was amazing! I am with you on how hard it is not to slip up when doing stuff like that, I made 40 chocolate lollies yesterday and it was soooo hard not to have a taste of the leftover choccie when I was cleaning up , and the smell !!!!
Good luck with your week 2 weigh in :)

Back