Consolidation Mission: POSSIBLE - 500 days of Conso, might as well be 50000000.....

Elisheba

No matter what, carry on!
Hello.

My name is Elisheba.
I started the Dukan diet (for the second time) on 25 of July 2011.
The cruise was a beautiful experience for me... but Conso is tough.
I need your help&support.
I'm on Consolidation till the 25 of January 2014...
My weight is not stabilized yet.
It fluctuates +/- 4 lbs every week. It drives me crazy.

I also decided not to eat meat, cheese, yogurt on Wednesday and Friday (for religious purposes).
I keep 'religiously' the PP Thursday.

Big hugs to you.

Eli

Last edited:
Pure Protein Thursday ( one of my favorite days of the week )

B - boiled chicken breast & 0,1% yogurt
L - pastrami, chicken breast, 0,1% yogurt, cheese
D - smoked salmon & egg, 0,1% cheese, porridge with cinnamon

Water: 2 l water, herbal tea, decaf
Exercise - 2 hours (slow) walking

I agree that conso can be tough, but that's what minimins is for! There seems to be quite a few people on conso now, so you'll have loads of support and we can all share our experiences together (although probably best not to look at my diary at the moment as I keep cheating!!! :eek:). :Dx

The gala meals are not cheating.... and we can have two/week...
But I know what you mean: I'm having nuts every single day except on PureProteinThursday!
I know that having started a Consolidation diary will help re-motivate me..

B - 2 peaches, oat bran
L - beets, mushrooms, onion, tofu
D - lettuce, tomatoes, tofu, textured soy protein, 2 slices of bread

Water: 1.5 l water, herbal tea
Exercise - 30 minutes walking

Hi Elish 500 days to stab xxx as Alli said your not alone theres loads of consos now on minimins so help and support at hand 24/7 xxx its not going to be easy but sooo worth it xxx

Snack Attack :(
Last night after midnight after a long, hard evening at work

2 peaches, 20 g walnuts, 20 g Brazil nuts,55 g hazelnuts, 20 g cashews, 65 g cranberries, 174 g chicken, 31 g onions, 0,2% fat cheese 50 g, 30 g peanuts, 7 g raw cacao, 10 g almonds

At least you had healthy snacks. Do you think you're eating enough protein during the day? Maybe if you try to increase that you won't feel the need to snack later at night?x

B - none - woke up late after a snack attack after midnight last night (2 peaches, 20 g walnuts, 20 g Brazil nuts,55 g hazelnuts, 20 g cashews, 65 g cranberries, 174 g chicken, 31 g onions, 0,2% fat cheese 50 g, 30 g peanuts, 7 g raw cacao, 10 g almonds)
L - 1 protein bar + 4 high protein biscuits
D - veal, polenta, tomato sauce, cheese, onion,10 g macadamia nuts, 16 g of sugar free choc, oat bran

Water: 1 l water, herbal tea, coffee
Exercise: 200 minutes walking

B - pineapple, strawberries, porridge, 10 g chocolate
L - pasta, cheese, fish, broccoli, green beans, Brussels sprouts
S - protein bar, 4 biscuits high protein, 1 cup of non fat milk
D - grilled chicken, squash, mushrooms, cabbage

Water: 1 l water, herbal tea
Exercise: 180 minutes walking

Had olives, Brazil nuts, cranberries, goji, macadamia nuts, peanuts and chocolate.

I'm ruining my Conso.

In my defense I can say I walk a lot and I exercise.....

I'm not even going to bother posting my menu today... waste of space...

I changed my mind - fast day
I'm going to have:
cereal, oat bran, mixed nuts & dried fruits
tomatoes & tofu
wholegrain bread (2 slices) & tofu & olives
strawberries, apples and some other fruits

It is a great day!

I'm emotionally eating lately.
I eat a lot of nuts, chocolate.
I am afraid I will gain weight but I cannot stop.
Actually, I know I can but I just don't...

help!!

Elisha xxx calm down, deep breaths. Your weigh is fantastic why not do the strict conso until your strong enough. Its so difficult i know but try xxx dont dispair xxx keep posting and regular xxx

I'm eating TONS of chocolate and biscuits.
I know what I do is bad for me.
I have no motivation to go back to the diet.

Elisheba please don't do this - sit down and think of all the positives that have happened since you lost weight - don't do what 75% of people do - don't go backwards - nothing tastes as good as being slim feels - you know that - eating rubbish is NOT making you happy - take a deep breath and muster all the strength that you had when you started Dukan to get back onto consolidation and STICK WITH IT! PLEASE - your achievement is huge, don't let it slip through your fingers ...... I know how you feel - remember how I was a couple of weeks ago - fingers crossed...... xxxx

Back