75 Days of Perseverance!

Day 20 (PV) - 55 days to go!

Howdy,

I guess it's strictly day 21 now as it's officially Saturday but i am literally just getting the chance to update right now.

I have had a very busy day, been at work then had to do a big grocery shop for all the party food, then i have been sorting the party bags and preparing things ready for when i make the sandwiches and things tomorrow. Then i did my workout and had a nice bath and had a bit of a pamper!

Now here i am wide awake and watching Prison Break whilst i quickly update.

Breakfast - Ff yoghurt
Lunch - Big tuna mayo salad, ff yoghurt
Tea - Big bowl of chilli con carne with loads of veg, 4 toffee cupcakes
Supper - Little bit of choccy cheesecake topping

I drank 4 litres of water, and as i said earlier, i did my workout.

I made a big bowl of the cheesecake topping for supper but only had a couple of spoonfuls, it didn't tase that nice tonight, i think the Quark may have been out of date :eek:

I was 10st 8lbs exactly when i got on the scales this morning, it would be lovely to see a number 7 tomorrow morning! I have lost 4lbs since i started cruising 2 weeks ago though which is fantastic.

I'm feeling a bit more optimistic today than i did yesterday. I am thinking of starting conso very soon, then maybe go back to cruise to lose a bit more, i'm not sure yet.

Off to watch the rest of Prison Break and then off to bed for me xxx

We've got the first two series of that to watch....hubby and me going to have a prison break day sit in jimjams and enjoy, have a great party.....take headache tablets before it starts you'll need them x

Sigh, I could quite happily spend the rest of my life watching Michael Scofield ....! ;)

P x

I havent seen prison break so now I am gonna have to google it! I dont wanna miss out, will it help my weighloss LOL
Hubby watching true blood but I have lost interest in it, all that biting. Hope you have a great dukan bh weekend ;-)

Back