Mission possible, Not impossible

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
:rolleyes:

OK today I start CD (22 Aug 2010) But Monday I will switch to w8 , I'm getting a little bored with CD and feel I need changes in foods... I hope I like what's coming in the post, Monday , but I will be going from CD and w8 , 1, because I have to order by post for w8 which makes it costly . , No 2 I'll have more choices by doing this .
I have never tried w8 but read what people say about the diet and I'm excited , me excited about a diet , am I crazy lol
Well I'll put todays weight in , and come this time next week sunday the 29th Aug i'll put my weight in again .
I am doing this VLCD because I will be going on holiday October 17th . which I want to stay 100% till I go away .
Its something I find hard as I have never really got past 3 weeks on a vlcd , so its going to be interesting to see what happens here ............
:confused:
Right todays weight ....218 ouch
No Goals no targets Just week by week here I go.
No scale hopping from day to day , which I'm bad for . Only touch them Sunday !
Ok feeling good for my start , hope it holds out

I found ya Jackie lol a great idea for no targets goals just day by day hun.! Fingers crossed you enjoy the foods on w8.... this is a fresh start now hun, i will catch up with you daily on here, how exciting lol x

Good luck x

hi Shanny heyyyyyyyyyyyy someone has replyed there is life out there lol!

Morning shanny and anyone else peaking lol
Well I did very well yesterday , as I usaly find the start easy but its the middle thats my problem .
I'm waiting for my w8 today I hope it turns up .if not it will be another CD day ... which is ok , I can handle that .
Hey I never touched the scales , but I did go to go on them , but said no , you can do this , and you know once I gave myself that talking to , well it was fine lol
So now they are going in the boot of oh car lol
How are you doing Shanny ?

Morning jackie PM 2 lbs on PM me lol scales in the boot hahaha, i like im on mine morning such a bad habit really.
Day2 fantastic keep going hun, u staying in today then??x

Hi Shanny , got back from iceland just now , walked home 50 mins up hill , was sweating ... ha ha
But you have to do it otherwise you become lazy
I have my bedroom todo , its got clothes on the floor to put away .
Ho them scales are ruling my life , you know , they make you think to much ...
Let me know how you got on ok .
Whats your plan for the day ?

Morning jackie just got up got gym later and lunch out planned a chicken salad only with water, then home.!!!
How's your first w8 going ? what u had so far?
x

Morning shanny
How are you ?
Well had spag bowl it was nice , but you know not enough of it .
Well thats the idea lol
so just a salad and water , i know vodka but you say its water lol
Really is a change to eat something on a vlcd . will have to see what I have later . I have 3 more to go .
Space them out a bit , you know i'm bad been up since 8am and cleaning not had a drink yet hoooo

lol so u liked the spag bol then, that's good to hear, if i could cancel lunch i would, but its a friends birthday.
i just got up was knackered cant wait to return back to school next week. you having a bar today then? which one? x

Hi Shanny no bar today , just having 4 packs . been on the phone to them just now , cos unsure about this rapid , as they say you can have 4 packs and milk and a snack bar , for me i'm not going to have the snack bar as its to high in kcals and I think you won't get a good loss
you have fun enjoy the birthday . Yes one more week off and few days my god thats just gone .

I'm here , hehe I have had a busy day today . so far I have had cookies cream , a bit creamy , then choc shake . and then I had 2 eggs with few prawns and dropping one w8 shake ,can only see how it goes .
Wahts been happening your end shanny ?

Morning jackie another well done hun on your smashing loss, think TURKEY now lol.
Im going to try me shake now, and stick to low caliores again today suppose it's the only way now.
keep at it hunnie.x

Hi Shanny ,Thank you Girl
Your being very good , how are the CS ?

yep just had the caramel one lovely and sweet, got a snack bar later yogurt berry, only if i need it thou.

im out tonite so need to be good so i can have my cider's lol x

Where are you going tonight ?
Like the sound of the bar , yummmm

Back