Mission Possible

Loving the outfit, and congrats on the quick loss. Haha reading your diary makes me considering doing a VLCD but not sure I could hack it. And I'm sure I'd get moaned at by the OH and parents :p

Keep at it, you're gonna be at your goal very soon! What's your plan for maintaining once you get there? x

tweekedgirl said:
Loving the outfit, and congrats on the quick loss. Haha reading your diary makes me considering doing a VLCD but not sure I could hack it. And I'm sure I'd get moaned at by the OH and parents :p

Keep at it, you're gonna be at your goal very soon! What's your plan for maintaining once you get there? x

Thanks a million Tweekedgirl! Yeah, a VLCD is super tough but think I'm upbeat this time as I know I haven't far to go and I have an end date. You're doing great anyway!

The maintenance plan is calorie counting with MyFitnessPal as I found that great during my last break. Keeps me aware of how much I'm consuming, rather than guessing!

WOW Squishy -- a 5.4lb loss? You are amazing! :worthy:

RawrGirl has a question -- how long were you at your heaviest? And what is your "normal" weight? RawrGirl's "normal" weight is around 155-158.

At the rate you are going, it wouldn't surprise RawrGirl if you do reach goal in 11 days!

RawrGirl said:
WOW Squishy -- a 5.4lb loss? You are amazing! :worthy:

RawrGirl has a question -- how long were you at your heaviest? And what is your "normal" weight? RawrGirl's "normal" weight is around 155-158.

At the rate you are going, it wouldn't surprise RawrGirl if you do reach goal in 11 days!

Hello hello! I know- surprised and delighted with that loss too! I was only at my highest of 173 for about a month at most (because it was such a shock to me that I knew I had to lose weight NOW!) but I slowly crept up to it. Before pregnancy I was probably between 159 and 163?! My normal weight when yo-yo dieting was usually 154 because that's 11 stone and I always thought "woohoo, I'm 11 stone now, yay for me! Time for a celebration (of food!)"

"woohoo, I'm 11 stone now, yay for me! Time for a celebration (of food!)"

I'm sure this is so many people's downfalls. I know it's been mine whenever I've tried dieting in the past. I'd lose a pound or two and then 'treat' myself to a takeaway or a massive packet of crisps. How twisted is that haha x

RawrGirl said:
BTW -- how was hockey?

Surprisingly ok! I played 65 out of the 70 minutes and survived anyway. My only gripe was that i had to play in defence (never played there in my life) but it was fine. Playing again this Saturday too! Felt lighter running around the pitch but quite lacking in energy, despite the fact that I know I'm fit. That was probably the lipotrim's fault! X

RawrGirl said:
How are you doing, Sweetie?

Hello! Can try shoutbox on my iPad if you like?

Sorry I missed you! :(

Morning all! Having a positive motivated happy morning this morning (long may it last!)

So, stepped on the scales this morning and I'm 10st0.2lb (140.2) which means...only 0.3lb to the NINES! Very excited. I can't remember the last time I weighed 9 stone something, probably because it was back when I didn't have to weigh myself. Probably in my early teens!

I have been doing some BMI calculating and although I'm "healthy" now, I'm still worried to be at the high end of healthy. Is that stupid? I'd certainly like to be lower, and obviously a lower weight. It looks like my goal is in sight but for me I don't think this will be low enough. I think I will stay on LT until my designated refeed date, regardless of my weight before then (I was going to refeed as soon as I got to goal). I will then continue calorie counting with a restricted daily allowance up until Xmas and see where I am then. I have a few social occasions that I will make allowances for and not feel guilty about.

Ha! Just read the paragraph above and I sound like I'm developing an eating disorder! I'm not, honestly! I suppose perspective just changes as you lose weight. When I was 173lb, I could only dream of being 140lb or below. But now that I'm here, I realise that it's not enough for me and I still have flabby bits. Anyway, enough rambling as I don't want to ruin my good vibe today!

In other news, job hunt is a pain in the behind. I'm not even going to go into detail because it's confusing but basically I have been offered a job with wages the same as my previous job, but I am going to have to turn it down. I know this sounds crazy, especially in the economic climate, but the job is not for me and I know that it will frustrate me in the end. It's very basic, pretty much the kind of work that I did straight after graduating, and I need a challenge to keep me interested. I just figure that if I'm dropping my baby to crèche 5 days a week, I need to be going to a job I enjoy, not one I resent. I've done up the old traditional lists of pros and cons and I'm happy with my decision. Luckily I have enough savings to support myself (mortgage, bills etc) for the next few months as I don't want to rely on my husband for too much. Money is tight for both of us so if I HAD to take the job offer, I would. I'm just lucky to be in a situation where I can hold out for a career that I'm happy with.

I have decided to put the 30 Day Shred on the back burner until I have finished Lipotrim. I'm lacking in energy and kickboxing and hockey are enough for me at the moment. I still have time to complete it before Xmas if I start again when I'm refeeding.

Sorry for the rambling! X

And you were the reason RawrGirl was doing so well on the Shred, lol.

That's okay...obviously you need to do what is best for you and your body.

Actually, RawrGirl is very motivated to drop some more weight by Christmas when she sees her fam again.

So...RawrGirl is slightly confused. When is your refeed date? By Christmas?

RawrGirl said:
And you were the reason RawrGirl was doing so well on the Shred, lol.

That's okay...obviously you need to do what is best for you and your body.

Actually, RawrGirl is very motivated to drop some more weight by Christmas when she sees her fam again.

So...RawrGirl is slightly confused. When is your refeed date? By Christmas?

Aw sorry! Just can't find the oomph to do it at the moment, despite being in good mood etc.!

Sorry- refeed date is not far away: 29th or 30th! Then calorie counting up to (but definitely not including!!) Xmas.

Hope you're all set for tomorrow! X

Clanger72 said:
WOW Squishy just had a proper look at your recent pics, u look bloomin fantastic well done girly :)

You're so sweet Clanger, thanks. I'm blushing!

You look fab! Who'd have thought two stone would make such a huge difference?! I sometimes wish I'd got some before pics to see the effect of my 100lbs loss, but there was no way I was getting any take at 21.5 stone, lol. Well done! xx

You look fab squish! Amazing!

How tall are you ? Can't see stats on my phone

I've managed to get to 9 stone 1 or 2 ish and have been maintaining this for about 4 weeks now. Temptation to drop lower is never far away! Annoying!

How exciting though! I was over the moon when I saw 9 stone 13 on the scales !

TracyGWill said:
You look fab! Who'd have thought two stone would make such a huge difference?! I sometimes wish I'd got some before pics to see the effect of my 100lbs loss, but there was no way I was getting any take at 21.5 stone, lol. Well done! xx

Thanks so much Tracy. I know- just goes to show that 2 stone is a lot! X

Back