Mission Possible

Well you can ignore the good intentions in my previous post. Today I tried to go back to healthy eating and I just can't do it! Don't get me wrong, I was better than I have been over Xmas but I'm still not back to where I should be, portion and food-wise. It's a combination of factors really- i'm craving "nice" food, my appetite has increased, and I'm still in holiday mode. I'm angry at myself that I can't just switch back, but yet I keep eating. Aargh.

Hi Squish, Happy New Year! Totally feel you on finding it tricky to get back into the swing. Today is the day! All the best for 2013 xx

Hi squishy! Happy new year. It's really hard getting back into the swing of it again but if there is one thing I've learnt this year is that it's ok to go off plan now and again as long as we hop back on it. You know you can do it good luck hon!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

RawrGirl knows what you mean about not getting back into it. Though food-wise she is fine, she has zilch motivation to workout so is skipping that. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for both of us!

RawrGirl knows what you mean about not getting back into it. Though food-wise she is fine, she has zilch motivation to workout so is skipping that. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for both of us!

Thanks my sweet. Today was a disgrace. Will chalk it up as my last "naughty" day. I was eating for the sake of it. No plans tomorrow, food or otherwise, so I'm going shopping to stock up on healthy food and get back on the wagon. Also going to track every morsel on MFP as I've been neglecting it.

Ugh, I really don't like the old me. I had been doing so so well up until Xmas.

Yep you & me both!! I think because we'd been doing so well we kind of adopted the "it's ok to relax, eat what we want & get straight back on it come new year" unfortunately it's much easier said than done! :(

BUT we'll get there eventually :) x

It's so tough isn't it?! We will get there. I just need to start back and stick with it! Every day I think "Right, today's the day" and I have my porridge but by lunch time I cave and eat crap.

Clanger -- RawrGirl weighed 129 right before Christmas too!!!! She thinks she put on about 6-9 pounds since then and is looking to get back there by Jan 11. Hopefully that is not too unrealistic.

So for all those interested, RawrGirl started a challenge here for anyone looking to reach (or maintain) goal around Valentines Day Weekend: Team Skinny Ultimate Goal Challenge

Wow, I feel so popular with all these posts on my thread, ha ha!

Oh I am IN, 100%. Team Skinny all the way. Will pop over and subscribe to our challenge thread now. How exciting (yet scary at the same time)!

Today has been another disaster. The morning started off great. Porridge and then a load of exercise in the form of taking the decorations down and tidying the whole attic (it's BIG and was very very messy!!) Then hubby and I went shopping and ended up having lunch and dessert. I can't wait until he goes back to work on Monday so we are back in routine. And going food shopping tomorrow, finally, to pick up healthy supplies.

I'm afraid of the scales but I reckon I'm approx. 141lb, so 10lb from target. I'll know my exact weight on monday morning. Can I get to goal by Valentines? I hope so. Especially as bridesmaid dress shopping is looming ever closer (and I've gone from being the fattest bridesmaid to the thinnest, yippee, but want to stay that way!!)

The temptation is always there to go back on Lipotrim shakes for 2 weeks to get the weight off quickly, but I feel like a cheat when I do that, plus I'm sure it's not good for my metabolism. Not to mention I would miss food!! It's an option I suppose, if I get stuck, or if I need to break my relationship with food.

Ho hum. I'll get there. Eventually!

Hello Squishy - just subscribing to your thread here - you are super popular you see! Hope you are having a good day today - that gain will mostly be fluid and will fly off :)

Hello Squishy - just subscribing to your thread here - you are super popular you see! Hope you are having a good day today - that gain will mostly be fluid and will fly off :)

Welcome welcome Nettee! Hope you had a lovely Xmas.

Finally having a good day today that has lasted past breakfast! Lots of exercise at the park and playground with my brother's 3 kids, and logging all my cals on MFP. Just home from a grocery shop and luckily the shelves were full of deals on healthy foods so I've stocked up.

Have decided to (gasp) give up peanut butter once I finish my current jar (I hate waste and couldn't bear to through it out). I have it in my porridge every morning and adore it but despite being healthy, it's high in calories and I end up running low on spare cals later in the day.

O wow! RawrGirl is very fortunate to not know anyone like that. Have fun strutting your stuff! :)

You really are lucky. I just rise above it now, and don't let it bother me.

Shopping not scheduled until early February or so, so I have time to trim back down a little before then!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back