Mission Possible

Nice surprise and boost today. Hubby went to see The Hobbit (his treat on last day off work) and did a little shopping. He came home with new pyjama bottoms for us both as they were on sale in a shop we like (FatFace). Anyway, being the sweetie that he is, he bought me a size 10. And they fit! I thought they would at least be a bit snug as I think the sizing in this shop is on the small-side but no, they fit really well. And they're pretty, win-win! I still can't get my head around the fact that I'm not a 16/14/12 anymore. Next aim- to fit something in a size 8!

Well done squish for a good day. I've just found my fitness pal and its really helping me know where I'm going wrong. And we'll done that man for knowing your size and picking nice pjs. I love fatface stuff too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done squish for a good day. I've just found my fitness pal and its really helping me know where I'm going wrong. And we'll done that man for knowing your size and picking nice pjs. I love fatface stuff too xx

Thanks hun! Good to see you here. Add me on MFP if you like! Have a great weekend. X

I love peanut butter. Just sayin'

As you were.

Ha ha ha! Oh me too. I'd happily sit and eat a jar. But I only buy the sugar free stuff and convince myself that I'm super-healthy....!!

Awesome about the pyjama's! It's great to love clothes shopping now, isn't it?

Awesome about the pyjama's! It's great to love clothes shopping now, isn't it?

It's amazing! I just love shopping, and being able to wear things that looked awful before. Like skinny jeans and ballet pumps! My legs looked hideous in that combo before!!

Another good day for me. Slightly below cals, woohoo! I still feel guilty eating 1580 cals but I'm going to stick with it. It's my Lightly Active TDEE minus 20% so I HAVE to lose weight, don't I?!!

Anyway, just mentioned over on the Team Skinny thread that tomorrow is hubby's last day off work and I'm tempted to have one last "naughty" day off calorie counting with him. In one way it's stupid given that I weigh and measure on Monday morning, but I have this strong desire to just get it out of my system. I have a house full of healthy foods so I'll be straight back on the wagon on Monday morning.

I'd love to but actually have no idea how to do that!! Do I need your email?

What's your username and I can try look for you?

Or...

If you visit Minimins on a computer instead of the app (or use Safari on your iPhone to visit Minimins.com), you will see that I have a link to my MFP, to the left of each of my posts, under my name! It's the little blue square. X

Well I had a sneaky step on the scales this morning and was quite happy with what I saw SO....

Yes, I'll be having a few treats today but not a complete blowout. And plenty of walking!

I'm sure I'll be slightly up tomorrow compared to this morning but I don't mind that.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone. X

How are you my lovely?

Great thanks! Despite weigh in this morning...! Busy day so onlt catching up here now.

Soooo.....

Scales this monring said 10st 0.6lb (140.6) Not too bad at all, considering how much I pigged out over Xmas. Only up 0.4lb this week.

I will have to update my ticker, stats etc. (not as much fun when you gain weight huh?!) but this means I have 9.6lb to lose to get to my next goal of a 3 stone loss. Will I get there by Valentines? Probably not, realistically, but I'll give it a good shot!

Been a good day food-wise so far and am trying a new chicken recipe for dinner so will let you know how that works out. Might even post a pic if I don't scoff it all first! I had porridge for breakfast and a small biscuit at 11.30 but for some reason, wasn't hungry for lunch until 2.30. What's wrong with me?! Probably surviving on yesterday's chocolate intake!

Exercise wise, i have no partner for kick-boxing tonight so once the little one wakes, I'll bring her and the dog out for a long, fast-paced walk to burn some cals for today's exercise.

That gain will be gone in next to no time Squishy especially now your back to your routine & focused once more :)

Thanks my dear! Feeling quite positive about it all. Especially as I know that some of my gain is just water weight. Roll on next Monday! X

And this is why RawrGirl is trying like heck to get back to 129 by Friday so she doesn't have to do that, lol. She can claim complete ignorance of any gain while not having a scale. :p

Hee hee hee!

Update time!

So yesterday was a good day, until I went to the cinema with my mum and had the rare treat of some pic'n'mix. Very hard to estimate the calories for that but I didn't go crazy or anything. Just a little bit of my favourites. It was delicious!! I'm sure I was under my TDEE for the day anyway.

Exercise this week has been brisk walks with dog and baby, so far. But she's in crèche the next 3 days so today, I have a trip to Ikea to keep me fit. Tomorrow and Friday I MIGHT brave a run and see how I get on. I still have an annoying cough that gets worse when I'm walking outdoors but I'm hoping it won't affect my running too much. If it does, doggy will still be getting a long long walk each day so that'll burn some cals. I also have a hockey match on Sat. I won't be playing the full 70mins but whatever I do play will be great for burning cals.

Went shopping yesterday so tonight I'm making a low cal fish pie for dinner that I'm really looking forward to. Hoping the little lady eats some too as I'd like her to like fish. She eats everything else so far (besides Pineapple for some reason!)

Ok, so I'm rambling here...!

Have a great hump-day everyone! ;)

Ooh, forgot to say- it's amazing how much flabbier I feel with these extra 5ish pounds back on. Definitely softer around the edges. Probably a combination of the lack of toning exercise, and a psychological factor (i.e. I've put weight back on, therefore I am FAT!!) Still, as RawrGirl says, we will all be slim this summer and I absolutely cannot wait for that!

Back