Mission: Slim-Possible! (Shivie's Diary)

Glad your liking it babe... I make the cottage pie with boillion or half a stockpot!!! Its not my fave but its good for if you just need something different!!!

: )

You know we can have coke zero don't ya!!!???

X

Glad your liking it babe... I make the cottage pie with boillion or half a stockpot!!! Its not my fave but its good for if you just need something different!!!

: )

You know we can have coke zero don't ya!!!???

X

I didn't know that!! You're all much more clued in than me! Wow how did we stick with LT so long without any treats like that?!
This is waaayyy better. :D

I honestly dont know how i did it so long!!!

Makes you realise that you DO have will power!!!

Must admit it makes this diet so much easier doesnt it?? X

Sure does! The Lipotrim people could stand to learn a few things here!
Same results and only about 85% as strict!
Had a red fruits shake for brekkie today, yum yum. Compared with the old LT "strawberry" shake it's delish!
500mls of H20 in me, brrrrrr. Maybe room temp would be better than from the fridge. Though you read that cold water helps burn more calories as the body regulates its temperature. Don't know how true that is but every little helps!
Are you at work today yeah? Busy??

No chick... I'm off today... Had the morning for me... and now its housework... Very exciting!!! ; )

I love the red fruits shake... just had the hazelnut... Dont think I'll order it again... Not awfull.... Just plenty of others i like more!!!

X

Hope you enjoyed the me-time anyway! Have all my housework waiting when I get home ugghh!
Oh well it'll distract me from thoughts of food I hope.
Liking the cottage pie lots...must try it with bouillion some time. Don't want to go near a supermarket to get some just yet until I'm well out of the temptation zone.
Must say I'm REALLY enjoying a can of Coke Zero...almost feels like I'm being naughty, when I'm not!! Good buzz!!
Signing off now for the 28 mile bus ride home zzzzzzzz.....chat tomorrow sweetie xxx

Yep it does....sparkling water used to be the only treat to look forward to!
And being allowed a little milk, especially for a cuppa makes a major difference too.
I made the chicken soup for lunch today in work and made it with part milk, part water so it was like cream of chicken...not too amazing but fairly tasty. Cottage pie for dins methinks....chat soon. Stay fab! XOX

Morning o ye lovely slimmers!
Starting the day with a vanilla crispy creme, eaten with a spoon from my shaker!
OMG I've found my favourite so far, creamy & yummy & with a bit of a crunch....love it!
Hope you all have started the day positively.
Oooh I can't wait for first weigh-in. If I last that long!!
Well if all the meals are as tasty as the ones so far there should be no problem sticking to it.
Ahh wish me luck for the weekend, they'll be the hardest of course!

Didn't get the choc ones this time but maybe next time, just to mix things up a bit.
It's fantastic to have so much variety isn't it?! Really keeps things interesting!

Have you tried the mac & cheese one yet?

People seem to be liking it and "real" macaroni cheese is one of my faves / downfalls, especially the Tesco Finest version (too yum!)

hey ladies ordering my supply t nite ... wat shakes /bars do u recommend

hoping to put my next order in this weekend!!! And ordering Mac and cheese.... I've VERY excitd!!! Probably TOO excited lol.... X

hoping to put my next order in this weekend!!! And ordering Mac and cheese.... I've VERY excitd!!! Probably TOO excited lol.... X

Calm down, calm down *in Scouse accent*
Oooh let me know if it's tasty so I can get that next time.
Did someone say the oatmeal has been changed and the new stuff is mingin'?? :confused:

hey ladies ordering my supply t nite ... wat shakes /bars do u recommend

So far I like all I've tried...oatmeal, red fruits shake, vanilla crispy creme shake (yumtastic!), chicken soup (not fantastic but nice enough mixed with half milk half water) and cottage pie.
Best to get a mix of everything and find what you like best yourself.
Everyone's taste is different...me I'm not hugely fussy with "regular" food so I'm bound to like all the S&S stuff! Good luck with it hun x

I love the old oatmeal.... 1 sweetner and some cinnemon/nutmeg!!!

I dont like the new one!! Plus its more cals... not many but every cal counts at this stage of the game!!!

X

Have they discontinued the original one? Or do you get a choice when ordering whether or not you want the new one??

Excellent! Might get just one of the new next time to try it for the "craic" as we love to say here!

Just finishing a bowl of the spicy spagetti at my desk now for lunch. Flippin heck it's delicious!
Am very pleasantly surprised as it looks a tad weird coming out of the packet with all those wiggly bits!!

Put a splash of skimmed milk in the bowl first then added boiling water, sprinkled in the pack and whisked it with a fork, left it to soak for 5 mins, then zapped it in the microwave for a couple of mins and hey presto....very satisfying lunch *smacks lips*

I love the chilli.... added chilli flakes and over some cauliflower!!!

Mmmmmm....

How did we do lipotrim again???

X

Back