Mission: Slim-Possible! (Shivie's Diary)

Thats a good result babe!!!

3lb a week you'll do easy peasy!!!

Take your NSV of your work top babe!!!!

You'll do brill!!!

X

Aw ta luvvie! A loss is a loss. I love looking back at that pic of what a pound of blubber looks like!!
Here's to at least 3lbs for next week so.
Actually, after the first week's loss I've averaged at 7.5lbs per week so far and that's how I'm gonna
look at it!
Have a week off after Easter so today's my last day on here until the 16th April. No computer at
home!
Will miss ye all but hopefully will have a good report on my return! Am determined to do this once and for all.
Keep up the momentum ladies, we're DOING THIS!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Well done hun, a loss is a loss, and every lb adds up :) Brill that the uniform feels like that.

Enjoy your time off, hope you have lots to fill us in with when you're back.

Well done hun, a loss is a loss, and every lb adds up :) Brill that the uniform feels like that.

Enjoy your time off, hope you have lots to fill us in with when you're back.

Thanks S&M! Have plenty of painting lined up to keep me busy! You keep going as you're going hun, you're doing fab xx

Last edited:
No shivie for a week.....:sigh2::sigh2::sigh2::sigh2::sad0071::sad0071::sad0071::sad0071::cry::cry::cry:

See you in a week babe!!

X

Well done on ur loss hun, and such a great feeling when clothing fits better or feels loose, go you!!! Keep it up :) xx

Well done on ur loss hun, and such a great feeling when clothing fits better or feels loose, go you!!! Keep it up :) xx

Thanks Stef! Keep up the spirit, we can do it together. GO US!! x

No shivie for a week.....:sigh2::sigh2::sigh2::sigh2::sad0071::sad0071::sad0071::sad0071::cry::cry::cry:

See you in a week babe!!

X

Aww shucks hun thanks!
Will miss ye lots for the support on here, will be back here in ten days to catch up on how you're all doing.

BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE FOR NNNNNOWWWWWW!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well done honey on your loss :) as we've said before every 1lbs counts! and they soon add up to Stones!!!!

I have seen the bigger picture now with this diet...Dee and I were saying we'd rather have a slow and steady loss than STS or gains! I think that has really helped keep me going on this plan.

Keep strong x x x

How u getting in shivie ?? Hope ur keeping well x

Shivie...hope all is well with you :0) x x x

Back