Mission: Slim-Possible! (Shivie's Diary)

Goodness know!! Though it was a great basis for starting this one as we know what drudgery is and can fully appreciate how great this plan is! x

*Breathes into cupped hand and sniffs cautiously*

Not there yet, but doesn't quite smell of roses so not long now!!

Stay well back people, hee hee!

My poor cat won't be so keen for cuddles soon!!

Signing off now until Monday so enjoy the weekend everyone and chat to you all next week.
Hope I last the weekend ahhhhh, pleeeeeasssse!!!

Cottage pie for dins methinks followed by a caramel shake made into a mousse.

Ciao for now my lovelies xxxxx

Last edited:
Just found your new diary Shivie :D glad to see you back honey and omg isn't this version so much easier to stick to ;) think its the LT willpower that will see us good tho!

I've done the lose weight then regain and now this is coming off and staying off!!!!

Hoping that the strictness of being back on shakes will sort things out for me. I goofed up on the adding bits of food ...so have knocked those on the head for now ;) x x x

Just found your new diary Shivie :D glad to see you back honey and omg isn't this version so much easier to stick to ;) think its the LT willpower that will see us good tho!

I've done the lose weight then regain and now this is coming off and staying off!!!!

Hoping that the strictness of being back on shakes will sort things out for me. I goofed up on the adding bits of food ...so have knocked those on the head for now ;) x x x

Good to BE back hun! Feeling confident this time around that I can maintain once finished. I think one of my mistakes was hanging onto a lot of "fat clothes" so they made it more forgiving when the pounds started to creep back on. So I'll have to do a big clear-out for charity soon as the weight vanishes so if I ever start letting myself be too naughty I'll just have to go about as nature intended!! :eek: ;)

How was the weekend babe???

xx

Nay bad chick. Sun was shining, birds were singing, ketosis was in full swing!!! Not loving the demon-breath but it goes with the territory of course!
Just about to place my next order...yippeee! Might try the mac cheese & the choc crispy creme this time mmmmm x

Well I've come out the other side of week one unscathed and still determined. Buggerin' batteries died in my digital scales so didn't have the joy of first weigh-in this morning! Oh well, I'll be even more looking forward to tomorrow morning after an extra day. Will just stick to Thursday mornings then for weighing in. Rotten keto-breath today.....eeeewwww!! Anyone know if chewing gum is allowed on the S & S plan?? Now that would be awesome! Won't get my hopes up though...break it to me gently ;)

Just finishing a tasty bowl of S&S cottage pie for lunch at work. Had a chocolate shake for brekkie...just to feel slightly naughty...that's the best thing about this plan....the stuff tastes so yum that you feel like you're having treats. I mean when else would chocolate for breakfast be acceptable??!! Maybe in France.....pain au chocolat & all that!
No hunger pangs today so far. Might just have some veg then a nice caramel shake for dinner when I get home.
Hope everyone's doing famously today. Hugs and pats on the back to you all. x

Thanks Loopeylou! Must invest in some of those as it wouldn't be very socially acceptable to swish & spit a mouthful Listerine waiting at the bus stop!!
Well done on your first week's loss, very impressive hun! I'm hoping for at least half a stone. Any more would be a bonus.
I'm armed with lithium batteries for the scale-monster for tomorrow morning!
Wishing you well in your second week sweetie. We CAN do this!!

Oooooh how exciting... cant wait to see your loss....

When i emailed S&S the said it can knock SOME people out of ketosis.... I've had the odd one here and there and I've been fine!!!

X

Ooooh tempting then! Won't do it til week 3 though coz I don't want to risk a good first & second week loss!

Top of the morning to y'all!!

I'm on a super buzz after this morning's first weigh-in.....wait for it........

A WHOLE STONE GONE!!!!

I know it was after 8 days but I'm not going to let that minor detail affect my stunned flabbergastedness!!!

To those at Slim & Save...thank you for making this an easy to stick to and delicious plan to follow!

And to all my old & new Minimins gradually-shrinking buddies....thanks for getting me over the first week, which is the killer one. May we storm through to our goals. *raises can of Diet Coke in a toast*

Wow that is Brilliant! Weel done you must be so Happy!:D
Good luck with the diet.

Back