Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Doesnt matter how long babes..... As long as you get there.... X

True! It's all about your head being in the right place isn't it?!

I wasn't sure if I was going to stay on track for holidays but y'know what....I think I will!
Well as much as humanly possible anyway!

I have plenty of packs & bars so I reckon if I have a porridge each morning & bring a bar with me wherever we're
heading for the day that'd be a good start.

Then if we're eating out for lunch or dinner I can make the most sensible
choice I can and then have a shake when I get back as dessert.

There's inevitably going to be a trip or two to the local pubs so I'll allow myself a G&ST or 3 as a holiday treat
and maybe one ice-cream (like Lea did!) as I sort of feel I've earned it!

That's the plan anyway! It'll be a real test of willpower but because we'll be seeing new places and
having mini-adventures each day I'd say my mind will stay nicely occupied.

Gosh I'm apprehensive about weigh-in this week, don't know why. It has been totm until today and I
don't really feel that I've lost anything, but who knows? Just have to wait and see!
The fact that I'm in the 10's is a major confidence boost anyway. Slowly does it!

When is it you weigh babes???

Thursdays hun.

Feeling a bit more confident about tomorrow now. Totm over with and this
morning I felt as though someone had stuck a pin in me and I'm normal size again!!! Woohoo!

Oooooh exciting stuff!!!

Glad the bloat has gone!!! X

It's mad the way it goes almost overnight! I'm sitting at my desk in the size 12 work trousers
slightly more comfortably than yesterday. Nice one!
Roll on tomorrow morning's weigh-in......

I dont think I'll ever get in 12's..... My ass is too big..... I'll be super happy with my 14's!!!

Cant wait!!!!!!

X

Wow how many clothes sizes will you have lost altogether hun?

Flippin' heck then you'll have lost SIX sizes!!! You're a legend babe! xxx

Awww ta lovely!! I. Am gonna stick with my 14 for a while..... Let my skin catch up!!!!!! And then maybe shrink to a 12. With the exercise!!!!! Who knows......lol

X

With the new fitness regime your body will just keep changing naturally babe!
And the surfing will soon give you buns of steel!! xx

tumblr_m8qaqiHkuh1rxigxqo1_500.png

Isn't it?! That'll definitely influence my future choices methinks!

Morning lovelies! Well only another 1lb for me this week but a loss is a loss
and it was totm up until Tuesday. Was hoping for a little bit more of course but
I'm going the right direction anyway!
It's probably not too likely I'll get the necessary 5lbs off by next Friday to be 10 and a half stone for hols
but I'll be close enough.

Aye they do Dee! The 12's are getting more comfy by the day so I'm well pleased with that!

Right I've made a decision which is unorthodox for me.....I'm going to do a daily weigh-in up to my hols on 1st Sept.
As ye probably know I'm a stickler for sticking to weekly weighing but I'm planning on upping the ante this week
exercise-wise to try and get as close as possible to 10st 7 before the break away.
If I can STS (or maybe lose a teeny bit) while away that'd be brill and a good starting point for getting strictly
back on track as soon as we get back.
Then it'll be onwards full steam ahead to goal!!

Well done on the loss Shivie and good luck getting to your goal before your holiday.
I've been doing a weigh-in twice a week and if the 1st weigh-in isn't good news then I up the exercise.
This seems to motivate me to shift my butt so hope it works for you x x

Back