Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Excellent Shivie :D that's amazing even with being away as well. You'll easily make your losses honey keep going strong x x x

Woooohoooo, bloody well done Hun.
That's amazing loss.
Xxx

Well done 5lbs Brill

Thank you Cable!! Let's DO THIS!!

Excellent Shivie :D that's amazing even with being away as well. You'll easily make your losses honey keep going strong x x x

Thanks Lea!! Haven't been away yet though, just a wee visit to my cuz's house. Roll on Sept and hols!!! Hope all your wedding
plans are falling into place babe xx

Woooohoooo, bloody well done Hun.
That's amazing loss.
Xxx

Yay! Thank you V! And well done again on getting through a pack-less day, you're gonna nail this! x

Wowzer babes well done with your fab fab weight loss woop woop xxxxxxx

Thank youuuuu Sonia! 2 more lbs and I'm halfway to goal, can't believe how the time's flying!
Have a fab weekend x

All sorted for the wedding now ;) even have a dress maker to take my dress in :D lol

Picked up the flowers today and they look lovely! x x x

All sorted for the wedding now ;) even have a dress maker to take my dress in :D lol

Picked up the flowers today and they look lovely! x x x

Oooooooh! Can we wedding crash????!!!! Imagine a load of hysterical Slim & Savers turning up and
bombarding you with well-wishes!!
Make sure that dressmaker nips and tucks to within an inch of your life as, knowing our Lea,
you'll be another inch slimmer in 19 days time! xxx

Hey hun well done on ur loss this week! Your doing great!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well your all my virtual bridesmaids don't forget ;) lol

Gonna see what the dress maker suggests when I go to see her on Wednesday x x x

stef2009 said:
Hey hun well done on ur loss this week! Your doing great!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Stef! Without the support of all you lovely ladies I'd be lost xx

Trueleame said:
Well your all my virtual bridesmaids don't forget ;) lol

Gonna see what the dress maker suggests when I go to see her on Wednesday x x x

Yay, so we are! What virtual colour are we wearing o bride-2-be?!
Ooh wouldn't it be brill if we could watch it all via Skype!
Hope the dressmaker date goes great on Wed hun, sure you'll keep us updated anyway. Oooooooh!!!

Well done on the 5lb loss Shivie I'm made up for you and you'll smash the other 7lb before your hols at this rate x x

Have a lovely weekend hunni ;-))
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Shivie said:
Yay, so we are! What virtual colour are we wearing o bride-2-be?!
Ooh wouldn't it be brill if we could watch it all via Skype!
Hope the dressmaker date goes great on Wed hun, sure you'll keep us updated anyway. Oooooooh!!!

Virtual pink ;) that'd be excellent I will post pics so don't worry xxx

Well done on the 5lb loss Shivie I'm made up for you and you'll smash the other 7lb before your hols at this rate x x

Thanks so much babe! It's great the way we're all rooting for each other to succeed! x

Have a fab weekend sweets!!!

X

Thanks Dee! The closing ceremony for the Olympics was brill! So surreal and totally unique! Loved it....especially
Take That and the Spice Girls!

Have a lovely weekend hunni ;-))
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Hope yours was great too babe & that your sari dreams are fast becoming reality! xx

Virtual pink ;) that'd be excellent I will post pics so don't worry xxx

Fabulous darling!! xx

Hi Shivie,
Greetings from La Zenia, Spain. Here with my boys since Wed last, just now spotted MM app on iPhone. That was a thundering success for you last week. Fantastic! Best of luck for Week 4. You'll blitz those 7lbs girl

Best Wishes,

Conor x

PS Brill news about Katie alright, gutted for JJ, wasn't meant to be ;)

Ooooh mega olympic come down!!!!!! Loi... How u getting on chick? X

Yes defo! Was only starting to really get into it then it was all over :( Can't wait to see u there in
2016 doing the triathlon!!!
I'm doing fine thanks hun...weigh-in tomorrow morning so here's hoping I'll be within the 10st bracket again!
Totm is just beginning it's assault on my poor insides right now so even a STS would be okay by me.

Hope your day's going great sweetie, here come those sexy red jeans! x

Hi Shivie,
Greetings from La Zenia, Spain. Here with my boys since Wed last, just now spotted MM app on iPhone. That was a thundering success for you last week. Fantastic! Best of luck for Week 4. You'll blitz those 7lbs girl

Best Wishes,

Conor x

PS Brill news about Katie alright, gutted for JJ, wasn't meant to be ;)

Thank you! Was mighty chuffed alright! Hope you're having a fab time.
Well done on all the exercise...that'll go in your favour bigtime on your journey to health.
The pedometer sure is a useful tool to spur you on!
Yes Katie did us proud indeed, she's a little tiger in the ring!
Was disappointing for John Joe not getting the gold but he's only a kid still, he'll be back for it in Rio!
He's a native of my original local town of Mullingar. So we have Joe Dolan, Bressie, Niall Horan & now an
Olympic medallist!! Not bad for a county people still think is just the west part of Meath! Grrrrr!!!

Have a ball and keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Back