Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

yay well done honey!!! thats fabulous!!!! another non scale victory :)! 12's here you come!!! xxx

Thanks hun! Hope all's okay with you and that you made up with himself. xx

Ahh good! So you're feeling better about yourself then I hope. Are you finished the Beck's book yet?

no not yet!! slacking on reading that - going to have some reading time this week tho xxx

Was just looking at the Daily Diet Solutions on the Beck website - they're very good, so matter-of-fact
and helpful! I'm still listening to Marianne Williamson every night until I fall asleep!
It's hours long so she's still talking to me when I'm waking up!! Something's bound to be going into my
subconscious mind as I'm sleeping right??!!

fab loss shivie, love your diary so positive x

Aw thanks hun! Little Miss Sunshine aren't I?!!! That's what my sister's mate calls me!!
Ah well, no point getting down about things, there's always someone worse off!!
Though I will admit I get a tad tetchy around TOTM...who doesn't?!

Hope you're doing great today m'lovely xx

hope your having a good day today hun, yes beck is very to the point which i like.....if i start reading something thats all mumbo jumbo then i instantly dont believe it lol!!! shes quite straight talking which is great!!!

xx

hope your having a good day today hun, yes beck is very to the point which i like.....if i start reading something thats all mumbo jumbo then i instantly dont believe it lol!!! shes quite straight talking which is great!!!

xx

Grand today thanks petal! Just had a nice salmon salad for lunch so feeling nice and vitaminised!
Then a lovely hot choc shake for afters. This diet is a breeze when you get going past the
first week. I think Jan is the best month to get started when everyone's a bit broke and
there aren't any lunch dates with mates etc. (in my case so far anyway!)
Not telling anyone I'm doing this so the longer the social life holds off the better!

Hey lovely..... Lovely to see you still going strong!!!! x

Great to have finally got back into "the zone" babe! Thanks for the unending support xxx

Grand today thanks petal! Just had a nice salmon salad for lunch so feeling nice and vitaminised!
Then a lovely hot choc shake for afters. This diet is a breeze when you get going past the
first week. I think Jan is the best month to get started when everyone's a bit broke and
there aren't any lunch dates with mates etc. (in my case so far anyway!)
Not telling anyone I'm doing this so the longer the social life holds off the better!

ooo sounds lovely honey!!!

yes i agree.............although clearly not working for me!! haha opps!!!

well people that haven't seen you will have a shock when they do see you!!! skinny minnie!! xxx

ooo sounds lovely honey!!!

yes i agree.............although clearly not working for me!! haha opps!!!

well people that haven't seen you will have a shock when they do see you!!! skinny minnie!! xxx

Ahh you WILL get there Em! Keep the faith! The support here is fantastic so we'll keep egging you on until
you get in the right frame of mind.
We're our own worst saboteurs when it comes to temptation so I just have to avoid all situations where I
might not have the willpower to stop myself for at least two weeks then after that, when you see the
weight falling off, it gets MUCH easier to say NO, NO, and NO!!
The Beck book is bound to help you focus hun.
Soon you'll be on here counting down the pounds with gusto!! xx

Ahh you WILL get there Em! Keep the faith! The support here is fantastic so we'll keep egging you on until
you get in the right frame of mind.
We're our own worst saboteurs when it comes to temptation so I just have to avoid all situations where I
might not have the willpower to stop myself for at least two weeks then after that, when you see the
weight falling off, it gets MUCH easier to say NO, NO, and NO!!
The Beck book is bound to help you focus hun.
Soon you'll be on here counting down the pounds with gusto!! xx

yes exactly!!! cannot wait!!! i was on that track but had to stop too quickly grrr!!! damn my will power haha!!!

im supposed to be going out this saturday for my friend.....who is my OH's brothers gf.....her bday! im really not up for it though :(!!! tbh do you know what i want to do..........i want to go to the gym!!!! i sound mad!!! saturday night instead of clubbing i want to go to the gym!!!! grrrr not sure what to do yet.....as OH's brother is coming round for the evening.........so if i didnt go i wouldnt be at home as obvs i just didnt go!!! ?!?!?! hmmmm xxxx

U will be swishing in the 12's soon hunni.

U r doing so well. U will be at goal in no time. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yes exactly!!! cannot wait!!! i was on that track but had to stop too quickly grrr!!! damn my will power haha!!!

im supposed to be going out this saturday for my friend.....who is my OH's brothers gf.....her bday! im really not up for it though :(!!! tbh do you know what i want to do..........i want to go to the gym!!!! i sound mad!!! saturday night instead of clubbing i want to go to the gym!!!! grrrr not sure what to do yet.....as OH's brother is coming round for the evening.........so if i didnt go i wouldnt be at home as obvs i just didnt go!!! ?!?!?! hmmmm xxxx

Dilemmas suck!! As I said on your diary there, just tell them money is just too tight and you'll take a rain check and definitely
organise a night out to make up for your absence as soon as the cash flow improves. That's absolutely what I would do!
I have a mortgage on my own since just before the Evil Recession so I use that excuse a lot, maybe too much!!
Mostly it's to avoid going places I'd just feel fat & miserable all night among all the skinny minnies!

U will be swishing in the 12's soon hunni.

U r doing so well. U will be at goal in no time. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the vote of confidence babe! Those 12's SHALL BE MINE!!

And you'll be flying along soon V, just wait and see! We're all here to spur you on and into that sari for Big Day Number 2! xx

Dilemmas suck!! As I said on your diary there, just tell them money is just too tight and you'll take a rain check and definitely
organise a night out to make up for your absence as soon as the cash flow improves. That's absolutely what I would do!
I have a mortgage on my own since just before the Evil Recession so I use that excuse a lot, maybe too much!!
Mostly it's to avoid going places I'd just feel fat & miserable all night among all the skinny minnies!

yes its sort of how i feel.....i think im going to feel huge!!! and i would rather spend a night helping my weight loss rather than spend a night hindering it!!! also this sounds even more pathetic.....i was in a car accident when i was 17....the car ended up on its roof and basically the ambulance people said they were amazing people walked out of it let alone with only a few cuts and scrapes.....i;ve had back problems ever since as i got wiplash......so im always scared on being a passenger even for a 5 minute journey....even in OH car and he is a perfect driver.........this is like 45-1hr away and her friend is driving us there............im cr@pping myself about that :S xxxx

Actually know how you feel hun as I crashed my car a few years back and broke my leg (femur exploded from the impact!) and arm badly
so it's a genuine fear. I'm over it now but I understand totally how your nerves go, especially if you're not used to being in a car
with this person.
If you really don't want to go, just don't hun...you'll be a bag of nerves when you get there and probably comfort eat to calm yourself
down. Just say you're broke or lie a bit and say you signed up for a class at the gym and it's paid for and
you can't miss the first night coz that's when they show you how to do all the stuff properly. Then if they ask you how it went
just say oh, it was cancelled coz not enough signed up so you just did a gym session instead!

God I'm a devious little madam aren't I?!! Such a bad influence telling you to lie your ass off!!! ;)

Actually know how you feel hun as I crashed my car a few years back and broke my leg (femur exploded from the impact!) and arm badly
so it's a genuine fear. I'm over it now but I understand totally how your nerves go, especially if you're not used to being in a car
with this person.
If you really don't want to go, just don't hun...you'll be a bag of nerves when you get there and probably comfort eat to calm yourself
down. Just say you're broke or lie a bit and say you signed up for a class at the gym and it's paid for and
you can't miss the first night coz that's when they show you how to do all the stuff properly. Then if they ask you how it went
just say oh, it was cancelled coz not enough signed up so you just did a gym session instead!

God I'm a devious little madam aren't I?!! Such a bad influence telling you to lie your ass off!!! ;)

haha honestly im thinking of all sorts!!!! im thinking......right could go to my mums for the evening quite easily and take puppy with me and say my family from cornwall are up and forgot about a meal with them because its my cousins birthday............TRUTH!!!! (its on 26th)!!! ahhhh i hate letting people down but i just so dont want to go xxx

Back