Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Morning Lovely

How are you? How was your weekend?

Just popping in to say morning!! thanks for your advice the other evening - really appreciated it!!! xxx

Morning Lovely

How are you? How was your weekend?

Just popping in to say morning!! thanks for your advice the other evening - really appreciated it!!! xxx

Hi petal! Was nice and chilled thanks! Apart from my big lecture to you!!! Sorry if I went a bit hard on ya!!!!
It's only coz I care!!! xx

Hey Shiv!

Happy Monday! :sigh:

Is it weigh in for you today or next Mon? 11lbs in 2 weeks - blimming eck - go you! :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Monday to you! Next Monday is my second weigh-in. Hoping to get a half stone off but will be happy
with any loss. Once I'm in the 160's I'll be happy then onwards and inwards to the 150's and beyond!
Hope you're staying strong today and avoiding any naughties! xx

Hope you're doing good lovely!! X

Great thanks sweets! Day 23 and still going strong..yay! Hope you're good and still smashing your personal bests all round you
at crossfit.
I'm starting a pilates course this evening at 7.30pm so am armed with my mat and a brand spankin' new pair of Nikes!
Hope I don't give up after 3 or 4 classes as usual!!

Aw good glad u had a good one!!! Aw no don't be silly! Not hard on me at all!!! Really appreciate your help and support :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi girlies! Is it wrong to feel a bit smug and self-satisfied today?!!
I can't help it!
Had a tough enough pilates session last night and while I'm a bit sore in muscles that were
long-forgotten, I feel the better for going. Almost chickened out a couple of times
as the weather was stormy etc. etc. but that would've been no excuse!
I'm hoping to re-join my friend's toning class on a Wed evening as well if she'll have me back (tail between legs!!)
so it'll all help mould me into a more aesthetically pleasing shape!!

Hope everyone's smiling today (somewhat smugly!!). :) xxx

Hi Shivie

Wow you have every right to feel smug!!! well done you!!! HUGE pat on the back!!!!!

let the smugness continue and rightly so :) xxxx

Hi Shivie

Wow you have every right to feel smug!!! well done you!!! HUGE pat on the back!!!!!

let the smugness continue and rightly so :) xxxx

Thanks Em! It's like you after the gym eh?! It's a good smug feeling isn't it?! xx

You cant beat that 'I just worked my ass off' smugness!!! Its the best!!!

X

It so is!! My pilates mat is my new fave accessory slung over my shoulder!
You sort of feel like people are looking admiringly your way as you stride confidently
towards the class (and shuffle slowly home aching in places you didn't know existed!!)
Gonna beat my past terrible record and complete the full course of 8 weeks (there are a couple
of breaks as it's in a school)

Poo...I left my lovely chicken salad out of the fridge in work and the place got really warm
and as soon as I opened the lid I could smell the gone off chicken :cry:. Ruined!
Oh well, got a bottle of Coke Zero to hand to try and stave off any hunger pangs until I
get home for the next pack. Raging as I was really looking forward to it. That'll teach me
to be more careful!

Well I've mostly been looking at YouTube make-up tutorials today! So just briefly stopping in to say hi!
Still going strong on day 25! Put my chicken lunch in the fridge today so no lunch-time panic!
Hope everyone is doing great today. Chat tomorrrrrrrroooooooow xxx

Hey lovely!!!!!! Hows your week going!? X

Good thanks hun! Am frrrrreeeeeeeeeezing cold today though! Thought I'd put the heat on in work
but there are two switches to hit and I only hit one so hypothermia was setting in before I copped on that
the rad behind me was still icy cold...brrrrrrr!
Have half a salmon omelette with me to heat up for lunch, yummy! And a crispy vanilla shake and some no sugar
jelly to have a "jelly & ice-cream" style dessert, luvly jubbly!

Must catch up on your diary now, sorry I've been absent lately...am now obsessed with YouTube make-up tutorials!
I haven't a clue about make-up so I usually don't bother with it so with my newly slimmed bod I want to
look fab every day in every way possible!!!!

Hi Hun, day 25 wowzers!

You are doing so well Hun, you'll b at goal in no time.
I have this obsession of looking at hair styles and eye make up on you tubes as well. I Love how they do the eyes but can never do mine :-(
Give us some good tips on how to have outstanding eyes ;-)
Xxx

Hi Hun, day 25 wowzers!

You are doing so well Hun, you'll b at goal in no time.
I have this obsession of looking at hair styles and eye make up on you tubes as well. I Love how they do the eyes but can never do mine :-(
Give us some good tips on how to have outstanding eyes ;-)
Xxx

Ooh go to Kandee Johnson's YouTube page and watch her tutorials! They're really good!

Back