Mission to size 12.

Or a size 10 but let's not jump the gun and be too hasty, right now I will do anything to get past the 12st 4lb mark. NOT that is where I'm at, I just can't ever get to below that. I have no idea if I have self destruct at 12.4 in my head but every time I get close the weight creeps back on.

Stupid holidays. Stupid nights out. Stupid Christmas. Stupid me! :mad:

Anyway it's almost February and the Christmas & New Year weight is finally off but this week has saw me eat fish and chips, chocolate and crisps. Bugger. So for this reason I've decided to note my ramblings, thoughts, food joys and woes down here hoping that I can use it to either vent my chocolate fuelled anger or my scale joys, whatever the case may be but in hope that it helps me achieve what I've been trying for the whole of my 30's! It's funny how you look back and used to think size 12 or being around 10st was overweight. I'd give my right leg and my left if it helped make the scales shift downwards, to be that way again.

However, no going back. Today I pull on my big girl wants to be small girl pants, relax a little, be more positive in my mission for size 12. Bikini bod.... I'm coming to get ya!

Ok. So journey so far before my diary.

At 5ft 4" and 13st 3lb I joined SW for the first time and even with nights out almost every weekend or some sort of birthday or celebration I started to drop lbs. Slowly but at least they were coming off. Just before I hit my unmagical number of 12st 4lb I had a last minute holiday, missed some meetings, hello Christmas and here I am currently at 12st 10lb.

It's Thursday and it's weigh in night and I fear my worse thanks to my gluttony this week.

I however will be good and do my diary every day and once I learn how to attach photos I will do that too. I don't promise exciting food photos but they will show the good, the bad and the ugly of my SW journey.

if you've read this and read this far, thank you.

So far this morning my heB is gone on cereal.

Well needs must but I will post later tonight with my food and my scale victory/non victory.

Have a good day everyone.

Back