Mission Wholegrain Deli Wraps

FatandFlumpy

Hi you lovely people.
Could anyone tell me the syn value of the above please? also is there a way to have them as a B choice?
Thanks in advance xx

they dont qualify for a B choice I am afraid.

and as there is no free food allowance for them, you can work out the syns, by using the 1 syn for every 20 calories rule of thumb.

is the KCAL the same as a calorie? it says 202 Kcal per wrap?

Wow!! i'm so glad i asked and even more glad that although i'd actually made myself a chicken salad wrap using these, that i decided to just eat the contents..my syns are precious and not worth wasting on a wrap.. thanks ever so much xx

I just bought some of these 'cos they're 2 for 1 at the Co-op at the minute (lol). Mine say 192 cals so 9.5 syns and I will be counting 6 of those as my HEB and syn-ing the other 3.5. I've been doing that quite a lot with bread products - doesn't appear to be doing any damage :17729:

Just to say that I wouldnt advise anyone to do that, what might work for one, won't work for everyone. HEb's or HEa's for that matter are not just about calories and it is not something Slimming World advise. What would be the point of slimming world selecting all the healthy extras, if we just select and make up our own.

Slimming World select the healthy extra's very carefully by looking at a number of factors, i.e. FULL nutritional information and ingredients.

I suppose it depends on how 100% on plan you want to be. Fair enough if it works for you, but you have to be careful when offering out suggestions that are not following the plan.

Last edited:
hi could anyone tell me which brandare the lowest syn value for wraps /tacos? thanx

sorry circes wasnt lookin properly i'll take a look now thanx

Back