Missmoss 6 and half stone to lose!

Going ok so far today!! Just had choc orange bar and have drank 2lts so far, will aim for another 2Lts as I'm not getting any fluids from shakes. Hope everyone else having a good day x

Didn't update diary yesterday as had a bonkers busy day so went to bed as soon as I could! The rest of yesterday went well, no more blips managed to stick to it 100% even resisted wen we took the kids to McDonald's! They don't get one often only as a treat.

Day 3
Got on the scales this morning!! 4lb off since starting monday, weight now 16.5. Feeling glad i got through yesterday without any cheats, though I did come close once or twice! Must keep plodding on today. Have had my first bar already today, I usually manage till much later in the day but was feeling hungry this morning. Will be glad when ketosis kicks in and the hunger pains fade! No headaches so far been drinking plenty. Have ordered a couple of the double choc bars to try, am hoping they are nice and will help curb any cravings!! They should come today. A lovely sunny day here today so will try and get the washing done, thats if my baby girl lets me put her down long enough to put some washing in!! Very clingy at the moment. Fingers crossed for another good day! X

Congrats on a good day yesterday and the 4lbs drop. Keeping everything crossed for you that you make it to the 15s next week. I'm hoping to be in the 15s next week too! I really like the double choc bars and the hot cross bun bars so hope they do the trick for you too. Some people can't cope with the texture. Gorgeous and sunny here today too. Have some work to do but then have a load of pots I want to get planted up as it's forecast to rain here tomorrow so that would be a good watering in for them. Have a great day.

Well done Missmoss, 4lb down is brilliant. Another couple of day & ketosis should be kicking in & hopefully things will get a bit more manageable.
Have you tried the Choc Orange bard yet, they are lovely.

Hope the rest of the day goes well xxx

Well been AWOL for a couple of weeks, totally lost focus and determination! Just been feeling sooooo tired and I always make bad decisions regarding food when I'm tired! Feeling better now. Little miss is settling into a better routine and I've been taking my iron tablets more regularly (anaemic since giving birth) so back to try again! Started yesterday 16st 10lb ? means im back to square one!!! Grrrrrr!! ?. Must have more self control! Managed a full day 100% yesterday, bring on day 2!! Wish me luck ?. Hope everyone else is doing well and feeling good! Xx

Aw really hope today goes well for you Missmoss. Put the last couple of weeks down as experience & move on to the new you xx

Well done for jumping back on the wagon. Good luck today. Keep going strong!

Day 2 (yesterday)

Well day 2 passed without any problems, had 3 bars and 3lts of water. My 2 year old started with a stomach bug in the afternoon, poor thing couldn't keep anything down! So I didn't have a chance to even think about food!

Day 3

Well my little man much better today thank goodness! Hate seeing them poorly! Managed another day 100% had 3 bars again and just had coke zero as my evening treat!! Haven't drank nearly enough today think I've only had about a litre and a half!! Been out for the day with hubby and the kids to a local fun park, managed to resist the all the goodies in the picnic and didn't even buckle when they all had an ice cream! So feeling good! Got such a lot to lose still feel daunted by it! But am also aware how quick time goes, if I don't do it in 6 months time will be thinking 'if only I'd stuck too it' got to keep going!!!!! Xx

At least you've only been AWOL for a couple of weeks and you've been doing really well since your re-start. As you say, you could be six months down the line, looking back and thinking "if only ......". That's what happened to me. Started last November, didn't keep going and then came back 5 months later, which had gone in a flash, 4lbs heavier than I'd been in November. If I'd stuck to it then, I'd be at goal by now. That's what I keep reminding myself. Looking back, time flies. It's looking too far ahead that makes this seem daunting. That's why I'm thinking about short-term goals now that will ultimately get me to my major goal. At the moment, just want to get to 15stone. Good luck with the rest of week one. :)

Thanks cate! Your so right! Time, when you look back has flown by but when you look forward seems miles away! Think I might make myself a little chart (like my boys reward chart) give myself a little sticker for every day I get through! Lol xx

Day 4
Challenge for today will b to stay awake..... Yawn!! Little miss was up most of the night coughing and couldn't settle, she's flat out now though. Must try and drink more water today, have a slight headache this morning! Hope I can get through today, always struggle when I'm really tired! Will just have to pop on here if I'm wavering for some motivation! Will wait as long as possible before my first bar. It's miserable grey and raining here so day indoors planned! Days like this i love that i am on maternity leave, can just snuggle up with my little family and forget about the rest of the world!!xxx

Just had my first bar and have had half litre of water so far! Started sorting through my wardrobe, have kept hold of my size 12 and 14 clothes and always said I can't wait to wear them again, but honestly going through them now I can see how old fashioned some of them look (it's been that long since they fitted) so im having a good clear out and making space for some nice new clothes that I can buy once I've shrunk!! I always feel happier when I've decluttered a bit! Omg!! Lots of these clothes still have tags on, such a waste of Money!

Just had my first bar and have had half litre of water so far! Started sorting through my wardrobe, have kept hold of my size 12 and 14 clothes and always said I can't wait to wear them again, but honestly going through them now I can see how old fashioned some of them look (it's been that long since they fitted) so im having a good clear out and making space for some nice new clothes that I can buy once I've shrunk!! I always feel happier when I've decluttered a bit! Omg!! Lots of these clothes still have tags on, such a waste of Money!

This applies to so many of us. I have tons of size 14s, still with the labels on, that I've had for a few years. This though will be the year that I fit into them!!!

Feeling stressed!!! Can't get the little one to settle, she's shattered but this cough keeps disturbing her so she's not getting hold of her sleep properly! I want chocolate! Funny how when I'm stressed/tired that's my automatic response!

This applies to so many of us. I have tons of size 14s, still with the labels on, that I've had for a few years. This though will be the year that I fit into them!!!

You are doing so well! Carry on as you are and you will be there in no time! And by making sensible food choices now as your losing the weight should help to to have control and maintain long term! A skill I'm yet to aquire lol!

Had a difficult day yesterday, lots of little challenges! Must admit I did cheat a little but wasn't over the top (2 slices of ham and small piece of cheese) could have been worse and I'm not beating myself up about it! Other than that had 3 bars and 3.5 lts of water.

Today going well, have had two bars and 2 lts of water, Haven't struggled at all so far today, strange how two days can be so different! I've still got the evening to get through but don't anticipate any problems. still have one bar and a can of coke zero. I can't quite believe I've managed to stay off the scales so far this week!! I tend to be a daily weigher (sometimes twice a day lol) hoping for a good loss by fri, fingers crossed! Out of interest does anyone else just have the bars? And is the weight loss slower this way? I know you only used to be allowed one bar a day but apparently this has changed recently, which is why im sticking to the bars. Haven't tried the meals though?! Hmmmm might order a few to taste xx

I believe you're allowed up to two bars a day but only one of these can be the new flavours i.e. double choc, HXB or red berry. Two of the flapjack bars is allowed. No idea why this is. Good idea to try the meals before you order any in bulk. None of them are that great as far as I'm concerned and the spag bol was almost inedible to my taste buds but some people really like it. I could eat the chilli, carbonara and risotto but all have a weird kind of taste. Haven't tried the shepherd's pie or the curry. It really is a matter of personal taste. I had a few trials but will be sticking to bars and shakes going forward.

Glad you had a good day. Some days go by no trouble while others are hell. That's just the way it goes. :)

Hi Missmoss, just subscribing - I like the meals though spag Bol is probably my least favourite, Exante have an offer on at the moment for 60 packs (pick your own) for £60 so at £1 per pack now would be a good time to try a few.

Good luck :)

Didnt get a chance to update yesterday. All going really well at the moment had another day 100% Ts yesterday. I did have a strong craving for a bacon sandwich yesterday evening! But really pleased to say i managed to resist!!! So proud of myself for that, especially as my hubby was working a late shift so once the kids were in bed I had the evening to myself. This is usually a green light for me to go mad and eat eat eat!! Then clean up and hide all the evidence. So sad really, I'm definitely a secret eater. It's daft though because I know how bad I will feel afterwards but it's like I lose control and think "oh I'll just start again tomorrow" then I feel guilty for eating the junk, start to hate myself and eat more!!! Crazy!!! And the problem is tomorrow never comes. Soooo......that's why I feel proud of myself! :)

I know it's still very early days on the diet and I don't want to get complacent! But really do feel like I've turned a corner in my head. Don't laugh but I've made myself a chart and put it on the fridge..... It's got 100 squares on it to represent 100 days. For every day I manage 100% Ts I've ticked a box. Sounds silly but it's motivating to see the ticks building up on the chart, keeps me going because I don't want to spoil it with a cross. Think it will also help me to see how quickly the days really do go by!

So today going fine so far, just had my first bar and drinking plenty of water. Been out shopping for fathers day, I did start thinking about all the goodies I could have while I was in tesco but didn't want to spoil how good im feeling so walked right past them all! Looking forward to my first weigh in tomorrow......... Although according to my ketosticks im only just going into ketosis today! That's taken Ages, I'm usually there in 3 days?! Maybe I had a mega carb overload before I started! Not going to worry bout it too much, it will show on the scales eventually! It has to on this diet! Hope everyone else doing well.... Sending you all my positive vibes!!! :) onwards and downwards as you all say ;) xxx

Right im off to give little miss her 'dream feed' then bed for me. Have been 100% TS again today, resisted the chicken curry my hubby made even though it smelt lovely.

I hope everyone else is ok and winning their own battle with the bulge lol. Will be soooooo worth it! Keep going everyone! :)

First Weigh in tomorrow for me, hoping for at least 7lbs (as that what I lost my first week on LL) wish me luck!
Nite nite xxx

Good luck today missmoss. Looking forward to seeing your loss. I also have a tick chart!!! Smart idea! Keeps me motivated and shows me how far I've come. One chart for each day and one for each pound! You're doing great. Keep it up :D

Back