misstiny's weekly diary

misstiny

Finally decided to start my diary.....hope to keep you all updated on this journey that i have just embarked on.

First thing first......just finished my first week on CD and I've lost 4lbs.:D Was not expecting that since I have not been SSing. I have had a week of phasing out food and phasing in CD packs.

First day of ss was yesterday......day 2 today and am feeling alright. Was feeling a bit down earlier.......my boyfriend has just gone to his best friend's grad party.....wanted to go but just couldnt face all that temptation so soon.....its only day 2 of ss and I was probably going to either drink or eat something!!! So told my very supportive boyfriend to go without me............he was willing to stay behind with me but I wasnt going to let him do that........its really good to have such support.:hug99:

And I must say the inspiration i get from this website really keeps me focused......a week in on any other diet I would have given up by now.

I must say because of the way I've started this diet it has really helped as I didnt just suddenly take food away and had time to ''let go'' of the food. Hope I maintain my enthusiasm throughout my first week of SS.

Will keep you all posted.......watch this space.

And to all those who are on this journey.....keep focused and keep up the good work.....it will all be worth it in the end!!!
:grouphugg:

Well done on easing into ssing, im sure you will be fine. Well done for avoiding temptation too. What a supportive partner you have.

Finally decided to start my diary.....hope to keep you all updated on this journey that i have just embarked on.

I love the diary threads:)

First thing first......just finished my first week on CD and I've lost 4lbs.:D Was not expecting that since I have not been SSing. I have had a week of phasing out food and phasing in CD packs.

First day of ss was yesterday......day 2 today and am feeling alright. Was feeling a bit down earlier.......my boyfriend has just gone to his best friend's grad party.....wanted to go but just couldnt face all that temptation so soon.....its only day 2 of ss and I was probably going to either drink or eat something!!! So told my very supportive boyfriend to go without me............he was willing to stay behind with me but I wasnt going to let him do that........its really good to have such support.:hug99:

Very well done on starting to introduce the packs slowly, it'll make ssing a lot easier to get into.

What a lovely guy! (does he have a brother, no cross that if it's a grad do, I think I'm better suited to his Dad!;))

Seriously though, it's great that he is so supportive, I think that's half the battle, having someone on your side, helping and caring.

And I must say the inspiration i get from this website really keeps me focused......a week in on any other diet I would have given up by now.

I must say because of the way I've started this diet it has really helped as I didnt just suddenly take food away and had time to ''let go'' of the food. Hope I maintain my enthusiasm throughout my first week of SS.

Will keep you all posted.......watch this space.

Certainly will:)

And to all those who are on this journey.....keep focused and keep up the good work.....it will all be worth it in the end!!!
:grouphugg:

That's a lovely start to your diary. You sound enthusiastic and determined, you'll soon lose the weight.

Tracey
x

My intention was to set up a weekly diary and report every week, but just had to say this weekend has been a blast.....even though i couldnt make it for the party but woke up this morning and was feeling over the moon......i had been feeling down yesterday but today i was like the energizer bunny......had a lovely hot chocolate shake in the morning with a spoon of coffee.....yummy and after that put on some music and with my bottle of water in hand I started cleaning the house and enjoyed it so much......my boyfriend is back yeah.....and he came back to a super dooper clean house and we are going to bed now.:eek: hehehe!!!!
:bliss:

Hey:)

So I'm supposed to report some fantastic weight loss today but as it turns out I could not get to my CDC today cos the roads were closed due to these floods. Had a bit of a panic this morning as I had no packs left and was worried if I could survive the day. My CDC managed to organise for me to get my packs from a nearby CDC and will go in for my weigh in on Monday. So watch this space.;)

I must say I did have a little sneak at the scales on Wed and had only lost about 3lbs......in an attempt to bring up my mood after a little row with my boyfriend. :eek: Learnt a very good lesson do not look at the scales unless they belong to your CDC.......STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALES!!!! They do not give you a true reflection of wat is really going on.

Its been a toughish week but I managed to hold it together. As this was my first week of SS. Am on the second week now and hopefully Monday's weigh in will just prove to me the reason why I chose this diet and allowing it to work its wonders I'll be happy at the end.:D

I think this has got to be one of the hardest and yet easiest diet I have ever done. It requires no thot into what I must eat.....just have to chose a flavour and dont have to go to the gym or exercise (even though I will wen I'm done with SS). All the other times you feel like you've been sweating in that gym for a few pounds a week and it takes so long you end up giving up.........but I am not going to give up this time and I will not allow myself to cheat in no way as I want to reach my goal with a new understanding and relationship with food.

I will call in again on Monday to let you know my weight loss. Hope its good.......even the slightest loss is good.....simply because its a LOSS!!!
:bliss:

YEAH 7lbs gone:D:D:D

Am so happy. Plus the fact that this was an evening weigh in. Couldnt get to my CDC on Sat morning had to go today after work. That is 11lbs in total so close to losing a stone and only in 2 weeks.

:party0019:This diet is great, I am now more determined than ever.......and want to maintain my NO CHEATING AT ALL approach!!!

It does seem to get easier day by day.....maintaining the right attitude and keeping busy seems to do it for me.....plus i got the support of my family and my loving boyfriend even though some days he'll hold a drumstick in my face and tease me......cheeky monkey..... but I will not give in.:character00115:

I will post another installment after my Saturday weigh in....hope it will be more good news.

Here is to CD!!!!:bliss:

Congrats on your loss ... Im sure you'll have just as good a loss this next week too!!

Congratulations on seeing the first couple of weeks through - great losses :clap:

You seem to have a really positive outlook about the diet which I know for me has really helped as I always feel much more tempted to cheat when I am having a mood about the diet :rolleyes: - It also sounds as if you OH and family are behind you too which can only be a bonus.

And remember if you are tempted to cheat hop on here and yell and I am sure one of us will be about to try and talk you out it ;).

The results are in and yes 5lbs lost this week:party0049::party0049::party0049:

I'm so over the moon......more motivation to stick to this. I cant believe it. I must say it is getting a little easier and I find myself cooking for my boyfriend and not even wanting the food. I keep repeating my weight losses in my head and that keeps me motivated.

There were times this week when I was thinking why am I even bothering.....I am happy with the way I look and then sort of slapped myself and told myself to be honest with myself.....and reminded myself of that feeling you get when you see a nice top in the shops and try it on and it just looks horrible with the rolls sticking out or when you try something on and it just wont go up further than the hips.:(
That brought me back to reality.

I must admit at first I was a bit sceptic about this diet but there are so many living proofs that CD works and yes even though I am far from goal.....I am a living proof as well and how can I even want to stop or cheat myself to the new me.:D:D:D

better get on with SS week 3........now where is that water????;););)

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow and recording another fab weight loss this week!

Ok so here we go......weight loss report: 3.75lbs!!! This is great.....I've lost almost one and half stone in 4weeks. Cant believe it.:eek:

I must say it was a little bit harder this week as I was at home not doing much and the one thing I could not get of my mind was FOOD.....but wen it got really bad I either got up and out of the house or started cleaning or a little visit on minimins anything to distract myself and it seemed to work and as soon as I get back to work then it should be better!!!! Isnt it funny when you walk into town, you just seem to see food everywhere.....if its not the little kid enjoying an ice cream cone or the bearded man having a pie (probably steak and kidney..mmmm) or the cakes in the shop window or just the odd walkers crisps wrapper on the floor.....:drool::drool::drool:......oooh stop!!!

Anyway enough of that.....so wat was good about my 3rd week of SS?? Had my first two bars a cranberry one YUM and then had the peanut one YUMMY:bliss:sadly we can only have one a day.....so today when getting my packs for the week thot hey I can have more bars.....grabbed 7 and then my CDC was like ''are you sure you want all those''.....apparently others gain weight with a lot of bars.....so my CDC suggested getting four as this would be my second week with the bars. I'm glad I have this sort of guidance cos if it was up to me I would have 3 bars a day......but the thing about this diet is just allowing it to do wat its supposed to do and you really see the end result.;)

I am definitely thrilled as the weight just keeps coming off.:D

Ok so here we go......weight loss report: 3.75lbs!!! This is great.....I've lost almost one and half stone in 4weeks. Cant believe it.:eek:

:wow::party0019::wow:

Well done Miss Tiny - that is a fabulous achievement!!!

I must say it was a little bit harder this week as I was at home not doing much and the one thing I could not get of my mind was FOOD.....but wen it got really bad I either got up and out of the house or started cleaning or a little visit on minimins anything to distract myself and it seemed to work and as soon as I get back to work then it should be better!!!! Isnt it funny when you walk into town, you just seem to see food everywhere.....if its not the little kid enjoying an ice cream cone or the bearded man having a pie (probably steak and kidney..mmmm) or the cakes in the shop window or just the odd walkers crisps wrapper on the floor.....:drool::drool::drool:......oooh stop!!!

I know what you mean about food being everywhere - I always take a bottle of water and a bar to nibble on when I need to go into town which has successfully kept me away from the pick and mix so far ;).
It sounds like you are starting to find ways to block the calls of the chatterbox which is great :).

Anyway enough of that.....so wat was good about my 3rd week of SS?? Had my first two bars a cranberry one YUM and then had the peanut one YUMMY:bliss:sadly we can only have one a day.....so today when getting my packs for the week thot hey I can have more bars.....grabbed 7 and then my CDC was like ''are you sure you want all those''.....apparently others gain weight with a lot of bars.....so my CDC suggested getting four as this would be my second week with the bars. I'm glad I have this sort of guidance cos if it was up to me I would have 3 bars a day......but the thing about this diet is just allowing it to do wat its supposed to do and you really see the end result.;)

I am definitely thrilled as the weight just keeps coming off.:D

Well it sounds like you have had a great week - I know what you mean about the bars - I would actually choose a cranberry bar over a bar of dairy milk I love them so much :eek:.

Good luck for the week ahead - you are doing fabulously well :p

Thank you so much Ruth.....its great the support we get on minimins.

And I must say you are doing really great.....had a look at your pics and am looking forward to seeing you at goal....keep it up:D:D:D

I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later......NO LOSS this week. I feel terrible especially cos I was so good. :confused::(:eek:

My replacement CDC while my regular CDC is on holiday....told me not to worry, because I was probably retaining water as it was that TTOM last week and that this week should be better. And yes its AAM week so I get to chew proper food even if its just a bite (such small portions).:confused:

I say that but I'm not really that bothered with the size of the portions, if I had it my way I would not be eating at all this week and SSing all the way. But I suppose there is a good scientific reason so I will do it and I can then look forward to my 4 weeks of SS.....yippee.

And to add to all of this I didnt sleep at all last night, had this assignment that I had to do. Thought it would take me a few hours.....oh how I was wrong at 6 this morning I was still wondering if I would make it for the 10am hand in. I did manage to finish and I can barely type this message.:sigh::sigh::sigh:

On the bright side, my boyfriend had run a nice bubble bath for me so will catch up with you lot later!!!

A very tired me signing off!!!:(

Great news.......I've lost 3lbs :bliss:

After last week...TTOM....no loss, I was just so nervous and this week was AAM and on one of the days I had 3 tablespoons instead of 2 of mushrooms.....which were yummy. It was good to be eating normal food even as small as the portions were. I suppose it will be difficult to get back into SS but I'm going to try and do my best. Almost getting to 2stone loss and I dont want to spoil it.

I've stopped dreaming and thinking about food all the time and the clothes are getting looser. My CDC did my measurements and the inches are definitely going. So as they say even if the scales are not showing losses the tape measure will show something;)

Gotta go now....will popo in later this week!!!

Week 7 here we go.....:)

Getting back on SS is HARD!!!

Its so hard to come out of AAM week and back in sole source.....its like all those battles about food and the dreams come back and its like day one again. :cry:

Have picked a bit and that just made me miserable....while making my boyfriend a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich.....i didnt even notice it but i had about 2 forkfuls of tuna!!! I dont really like tuna but i just had to have something to eat.....and the other day while making tea for workmates had my black coffee there and oops i put some milk in it (semi-skimmed) though. I say that only to make myself feel better.:eek:

I think I'm still in ketosis....i did the test this evening after about 3l of water and it turned slightly pink. Am i still in ketosis????

I really dont want to cheat at all but I must say this week has been really hard.....I have tried having my first pack at 1pm, so i can have something later at nite around 9pm cos that is when i just feel like eating something....so i make a muffin with a cup of tea.....mmm;) And the bars are a yummy treat.....although i'm not sure....think they might be slowing down my weight loss. Will try a week without....will be even harder. But if i get through it.....it will just show how strong i am!!!!

Cos really if you think about the brilliance of this diet.....its the fact that you are not hungry and dont really need to eat. So it helps to change your mindset and relationship with food:D

Okay, this little rant has just put me in a really good mood, as i just reminded myself why i am on this diet and those before & after pics help a lot too!!!!

So to all that are feeling low....just remember you are not alone and you are much stronger than you think.....ALL THE BEST EVERYONE;)

Back