Missy Fatpants journey to a new me!

What a great idea jackie! It was real cold and windy today but its been raining most the evening and its looking like its here to stay for most the night too....so thats a definate plan for tomorrow!! I might even join in myself lol

Well ive had a shocking day today! I didnt even bother counting the syns ive had as i know they are through the roof ive eaten so much im not meant to.

Ive been arguin with my mum, a friend and im stressing over money after my mum ripped me off £100 :( grrrr

Tomorrows a new day as they say...and well it seriously needs to be a new start....again!

So mad with myself....didn even enjoy the chippy dinner :( or the crips....or the chocolate....altho i did the bread n jam! arrrgghhhhh

Thank you chick xx

Im certainly going to try and draw a line, but i know i still have mother and money to sort out :( I just lade a fruit salad tho that im going to take with me so im not tempted by anything else, just feeling so peeved off with myself

Well im feeling a lot more positive this morning :) Ive decided im going to stay home all morning and go ona cleaning mission for the start of the holidays!

Its my lads last day today so he finishes at 2 so im going to take the older two swimming this afternoon when he finishes as my youngest is going to her dads this morning for the weekend :):) thank god as she has been such a mardy mare this last couple of days lol. The older two are staying with me this weekend as their dad is still in hospital poorly. So its swimming this afternoon, judo with my lad tonight, then tomorrow i think we will walk to the big park in town (about an hours walk) and have a run around and a picnic....if the weather is ok!, then sunday im going to concentrate on getting the garden in order, it looks like a jungle lol! Now if it rains all plans are out the window lol

Todays food is going to be...

B - 2xweetabix with banana and strawberries (hex a and b)
L - Veg soup
D - Steak sw chips and corn on the cob, mushrooms and onions (and i cant wait!!)

I know ill be peckish when i get out the pool later so im gonna take some fruit with me

oooh the sun has just come out! best go hang my washing out before it changes its mind lol

Hi there,

I have been enjoying reading your diary. I chuckled at your little girl saying about your tummy. My almost 3 year old likes to tell me that i've got a big bum bum!! Well, he ain't wrong there :8855: :8855: Out of the mouth of babes eh!

I'll be waiting with baited breath to see if your friend is pregnant, although, why would you make something like that up? Has she been known in the past for telling porkies? :eek:

Hope things get sorted with your mum.

Your meals look really good. I wish I had the same problem where I struggled to eat a meal. I'm the opposite and often have to stop myself from having TWO lunches!! :8855:

Your dinner tonight sounds yummy. Can I come round for tea, please? ;)

Have a good day x

Good morning world :):) ive woke up in a cracking mood today!

Tooty frooty (love your name!) With regards my friend, shes not normally one for making things up, but she was with her ex for about 7 years and was/is madly in love with him and comes up with every excuse possible to talk to him and see him. She still hasnt shown anyone her scan or maternity book, despite saying she will, so i guess its just a case of waiting for labour lol

My dinner was gorgeous the other day, have to say i do love my steak lol

My kids love telling anyone that will listen that mum goes to fat club and she is joining the gym so her bum isnt big anymore!!! They are so embarrasing at time lol.

Well yesterday was a fab start to our summer holidays, the visual arts centre in town had their 10th birthday and they put a big carnival on where there was loads of entertainer and activited going on...and it was all free!!! bargain. We was there from 10 till 4and the kids still didnt want to leave, they got to do graffiti, junk sculptures, a huge chalk drawing on the floor, a drawing circus and loads more too. We had such a great day :)

Today however ive kicked them out playing, opened my windows, put my music on full and have gone on a mad cleaning mission! This afternoon we are going to do some baking...and im going to try and not eat it lol. Im loving the holidays so far :):)

Todays food is as follows.... errrm bugger what am i having lol

B - Poached egg and beans on toast (hex b)
L - errrrm tuna salad i think, something nice small and light!
D - Roast lamb, sw roasties, carrots, broccoli, butternut squash and sweet potato mash

oh and as for sorting things with my mum...i figured lifes too short to argue over money, family is way more important, so im just gonna skint myself over the next 2 weeks to pay back the £175 off my holidays...instead of the £75 i should of owed! We lost my brother 4 years ago and it ertainly helped put things into prospective....id rather not lose my family over arguments over money :)

omg how embarrasing!! haha

Ive got my music on while im cleaning and Kim Wyld - Kids in america was on....now i love this song, it was turned up full and i was dancing away and singing at top of my voice while polishing the tv....turned round and i ahd 4 10 year old stood in the doorway laughing their heads of and one of them was saying to my lad...Tyler your mum is mental!

haha ooops

I have decided to add a couple of pics, the first one was me 2 years ago, it was taken in lanzarote with my sister. This was me at my biggest and with my sister been so small it jst makes me look mahhhusive! The second was taken not that long ago after losing 1.5stone ......still got about 4 to go

2n1gaba.jpg

ipz56p.jpg

There doesnt look to be a huuuge difference, but its a start :)

Well done your on your journey, the start is made so good luck and be sure to post your pic when you hits target, which you will!!!!

Thank you :)

Blimey ive never wrote so much in my diary in one day lol...

Well it turned out to eb absolutely gorgeous weather here so the dinner i had planned has gone out of the window as its far too hot to cook! So instead im having a green day as follows...

B - 2x poached egg and beans on toast (hex b)
L - was more of a snack really of fruit as still full from breakfast
D - Pasta with tuna (hexb) and sweetcorn with pesto mixed in....need to find out the syns for pesto tho...and cheese on top (hex a)

oooh the pesto is only 1.5 syns for a tablespoon!! So i can use 2 = 3syns!! :):)

Need to think about using some more syns tho

Last edited:
What a start to my day....my daughter had an exploding nappy....it was everywhere!!! the whole house stinks of **** and i was almost sick lol. Oh you have to love kids!!

Well today is weigh in day and i got a feeling ive put on this week...doesnt help that im due star week so am really bloated and horrible

On the positive tho ive got my gym induction tonight :) and i have t say im really looking forward to it....im also going to book in for the step class on weds if there is places available still! Going to have my induction and then go for a swim afterwards....

This is the week the diet really starts!

Ive decided im not going to weigh myself at home im going to wait untill i get to the gym tonight and do it on their scaes....there more likely to be accurate! I went to weigh myself and stood on them 3 times and got 3 different weights!!

Now im preparing for my weight to be more then i thought it was cause my scales are obviously crap lol!

Good luck at the gym. I have a Callanetics session tonight :). Remember to weigh yourself before you exercise as you'll be heavier once your muscles have worked.

Thank you :)

Well i just got back and i have to say i loved it, this gym is so much better then my old one! The machines are a lot nicer to use, my trainer was fab, shes set me some really great resistance training out. I even didnt mind working on them giant ball things....and they were in front of the mirrors and everyone could see me!

Ive changed from been a casual member to a full member too, so i figure paying £32 a month i will be an idiot if i dont use it!!

The bad news is....i was right about my scales!! According to mine id lost a lb this week, according the scales at the gym im 14st 7lb!! which is showing as i gained 3lb! So im going to go by the gym scales from now on, im just going to put mine in the bin and weigh when i go on a monday morning!

Whoo hooo is it actually possible that i love the gym :):)

Hey,

Glad your gym induction went well. You sound really positive and that's great. How often do you think you're going to go? I've just cancelled my gym membership as I never had the chance to go, plus I feel to self conscious at this weight to have everyone look at me in exercise gear. :(

Hope you have a good weigh in next week.

I felt like that too in all honesty...and i went at the busiest time! I went to put my things in the locker and im stood there in my size 22 top and 18 leggings (20 in jeans) and there were 3 women in there that must of been no bigger then a size 8....and i did think what the hell am i doing here! But when i went through into the actual gym there was a couple of big women and men in. even tho it was real busy no one was watching me....as i was doing the balancing ball, it was in front of the mirror and i was looking round to see what others were doing and all the men were liturally just watching themselves workout in the mirror......made me feel so much better!

Plus i figure a few months down the line none of them will recognise me after my fab loss anyhow haha....hey you gotta think positive aint you lol

Ive changed to this gym as before i had to rely on babysitters but this gym has a creche so its ideal really...it leaves me with no excuse to go. So i plan on going 3 times a week and have book into 2 classes also.....eeek! To start with the days of the classes i might miss the gym till my fitness improves tho.

Oh and ive also booked some table tennis slots so i can take my oldest, he loves it. Not exactly hard core exercise but it all helps lol

What a day! Ive had 3 very mardy kids for some reason! Made for a very stressed mum lol However all is now calm again as the two big ones are out playing still and the youngest is at her dads for 2 days....so im just sat chilling in front of the tv :)

Ive been fairly good today my plan was/is ......

B - Poached egg and spaghetti on toast (hex b) followed by an orange
L - Laughing cow extra light wrapped in ham with a salad followed by some grapes and apple
D - Pasta n sauce (chicken n mushroom) with carrots n broccoli

Snacks - fruit and 3 hovis biscuits (not sure on their syns)

Im also feeling very sorry for myself tonight...i had an allergic reaction to something about 6 weeks ago and went into anaphlactic shock with it....stopped breathing n everything.

Went back for my test results today and it turns out im allergic to allsorts...including all animals, dust mites and pollen. Certainly explains why i keep having flare ups and struggle breathing at times. It turns out it has also developed into an allergic asthma, so i have to go for some lung function tests and then be put on inhalers.....untill then they have told me not to go near animals and get someone in to deep clean my house to stop another flare up! aslo to not do any exercize as that could cause an attack too......grrrrr

Back