Missy Fatpants journey to a new me!

Whoo hoo 3Lb loss this week :):woohoo::)

I ony managed half hour at the gym, im absolutely shattered this morning, im just not used to getting up. My body actually feels exhausted and i could really do with going back to sleep for an hour....but my youngest has just got up....so ill just have to have a shower instead! I think its going to be a long day!

Oh i also need to confess....last night i ate a huge bar of dairy milk and had 2 pints of coke :( My star week is due and it always eaves me craving chocolate so bad. I put on my facebook that i wanted coke n chocolate but had none....20 mins later there was a knock at my door (10pm) and on ym doorstep was a mahuuusive bar of dairymilk and a bottle of coke.....and my admirer stood by his car (he has been asking me for months to go for a drink with him).....and i ate the lot :cry:

Well done on your 3lb loss!

:eek:Naughty girl on the chocolate and coke, but gifts from admirers should be syn free;)

Thank you hun....and i couldnt agree more haha x

Well what a day yesterday turned out to be! Took the kids to a teddy bears picnic and had a fantastic afternoon then went to my mums for dinner....all was well untill i had another allergic reaction to something which set off a major asthma attack (ive never suffered with ashtma before in my life, then this last few weeks have been a nightare!) So up to casualty i go, hardly breathing and i ended up with the most snottiest nurse ever, she really was horrible and basically told me it was my own fault for been around so much dust!!! bearing in mind the street is full of builders ripping roofs off....dust on this street at the min is somethign i just cant avoid! Anyhow they filled me full of steroids and god knows what else, stuck me on a nebuliser and finally let me home about 1.30am this morning!! They have now given me an inhaler to use if it happens again, and more antihistimines and an epi pen with it been allergy related attacks im having! Then they will decide what to do with me after i have had a lung function test in 3 weeks!

Needless to say im feeling a bit rough this mornign so not sure what im gonna do with the kids today!

Had an amazing day with the kids today, took them to a local nature reserve just next to humber bridge, we have walked so much today, but we all loved every minute of it....untill my son decided in his infinate wisdom to go play on the 'sand'.....even tho i said no! Well this sand he meant was infact one of the mudflats that run alond the humber estuary....he stepped one foot on it and sunk in a thick clay mud right up to his knee!!! He was covered.....His trainer (onlu had them 5 weeks) had to go in the bin and luckily he had shorts on or his trousers would of follwed lol. The guys at waters edge were fab, they let me use a shower they have onsite to wash him off and lent him some disposable flip flops (altho im not quite sure why a nature reserve needed them lol) so i could take him to a shop and buy him some more shoes!! lol

Altho today has led me to do some thinking about my journey on sw! Me n the kids seam to be going out almost every day doing something which has totally thrown my eating plan and im finding im having to eat things im not meant to. SO ive decided not to start offically untill sept when the kids go back to school....altho i will still be trying to follow as much as i can, just so i dont gain...ill be happy to sts for the next 5 weeks! SW picnic food is just not easy every day lol

Today went as follows....

B banana and weetabix
L Steak and ale pie with a jacket potato and 2 spoons of mayo
D Im just going todo a bowl of cous cous with some ham onion and mushrooms chopped in followed by somefruit as i cant be arsed after todays outing lol

mmmmm a huge bowl of melon, strawberries, banana and nectarines topped with a strawberry muller light :) yum yum!

Today is one of the few days where we ahve nothig at all planned over the holidays....and im so glad as it is hissing it down and has been all night lol

My house is also a bombsite due to us been out all the time, so when i get in im too tired to do it....so today its getting a gutting! Then im away to the gym for an hour as im wanting to start the c25k program! Today is as good a day as any....and im not confident enough to start on the roads, people will see me lol

Just gonna have a bowl of fruit n yoghurt and stick some tomato soup on for lunch then do a sausage cassarold for tea i think

Just got back from the gym and i feel great!! So glad i forced myself to go....i really didnt want to as my knee was killing...it still is, but almost in a good way :)

WK1D1 - complete!was absolutely shattered and it was a killer doing it, but i finished it with a smile on my face

I also then did another half hour or so on the weights and bike

Just gonna have a big bowl of rice with miushrooms, onions and peppers followed by a fruit salad. Doing a green day today so still need to fit my hex a and 2 hex b's in somehow!

the sausage casserole didnt happen lol

Been a long day today, feeling pretty whacked to be fair, but i feel its been ok sw wise....well in a fashion lol

B - Bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes
L - Tomato soup
D - Veg stirfry with carrots cabbage onions mushroom and peppers in it, was gorgeous!

Altho im now feeling a bit peckish so gonna have alpen light nuked for 30 secs then put in a yoghurt.....then im hitting the sack! Day 2 on c25k tomorrow

gawd i feel so crap today :( My iron has dropped through the floor, my allergies are playing up big time, ive had to have 2 tablets and my inhaler already this morning and i just feel so drained :(

I wanted to do something with the kids but in all honesty i think im just gonna stay in my pj's and feel sorry for myself!

Just had 2 x weetabix and banana (hex a and b)

no idea whatim gonna do for the rest of the day.....restof the veg stir fry for lunch i think tho.....i really need to start planning my meals better!!

now wheres that chocolate lol (jokin)

Hope you feel better soon.

I have to plan. I panic if I don't :)

I think thats my biggest downfall to be honest, cause it gets to dinner time and im sathing bugger i didnt take anything out...now what can i do for dinner! Then we end up with something quick n easy that isnt always sw friendly! So tonight when the kids are in bed im gonna plan for thi week....and try and stick to it! altho we have been going out a lot so its harder to stick to...but hey its the holidays and aslong as im having fun with the kids the diet can wait lol

Today im going to my mums for dinner so that will use all my syns....cant say no to my mums roasties lol and its my fave today...roast lamb mmmmm

Breakfast ive just had fruit n yoghurt again and lunch is going to be more fruit i think....or mind you ive got some butternut squash and sweet potato in so i might roast that to munch on.....i dont wanna spoil my dinner tho lol

Gym again tonight....i cant believe id ever hear the day when i say im loving going to the gym!!

Wow what a morning! Had my lad booked in for archery at the leisure center this morning, so i took him and while he was there i went to the gym, they were still doing it when id finished (only did 45 mins it was heaving) so when i went through i got talked into having a go too lol. It was great fun....when they finished they asked if tyler wanted to stay for rock-it-ball wow now thats a fab sport!! Only 2 kids stayed for it so with the 2 instructors and the ref there wasnt enough for a proper game, so me and the other mum joined in too. I have never had so much fun in all my life!! and i certainly never thought running round a sprts hall throwing balls at each other would be so tiring lol, i was a better work out then the gym thats for sure....and so much more fun!

The guy that runs it also runs a club doing it every week, so we have signed up :):) im so excited! Apparently there isnt any other women that do it yet tho so thats a bit nerveracking! and the lastes two member to join and ex marines and superfit :S but hey i get to whack the hell out of them with tennis balls lol whooo hooo bring it on!

Now that i do like the sound of haha

OMG im so please for my son, and proud of him!! A site on facebook that makes beds has been running a comp, kids had to design their dream beds with a chance of winning it been made.....well the final 3 have been chose tonight and my son;s is one of them :):) we find on on wednesday if he has won! I have got everything crossed!

His design was a tank, with the bed been inside it, it has the hatch on top like a proper tank which opens up to climb into bed :):)

ooops forgot to update my weigh in yesterday......+1lb!! :( i wonder if it had anything to do with that huge bar of dairymilk and the two tubs of pringles ive eaten this week :eek:

I was expecting worse to be fair so im not all dissapointed...instead ive sat and done a meal plan and im only shopping to my plan! I will succeed this week :)

nah i couldnt really, i knew exactly what had done it and it was all my own doing lol, well and my admirers for bringing me a huge bar of dairy milk lol...but i brought the pringles and kinda 'forgot' a few syns while cooking, like having extra gravy and not counting the butter in my mash etc.....but im just spoiling it for myself so if i dont start be honest with myself and planning properly :) but hey its a long term thing and im in no rush :)

Back