~missy-moo~'s diary

Day 7: Easy day. Not hungry. Slightly weak but that's it :)

Wow Missy Moo ! Thats fantastic you must be so thrilled. Im doing great thankyou for asking :D

Week 2: What a fab week. Feeling great. Hardly any hunger pangs. Been quite cold at times but that comes with the territory. Am hoping for 5lbs this week as it is week 2. Have been very busy this week as well and there have been a couple of days that I haven't managed to have all three shakes...not good!! I need to make sure I have them all. Some days I haven't drunk enough water either. It's just so easy to forget when I'm so busy. Anyway hope neither things will affect my weigh in on Thursday. I actually can't believe how well I am feeling. Hope it continues :)

Update: 5lbs off......wooohoo.

Last edited:
Well that's week 3 under my belt. Felt really well all week. A few instances of hunger but I'm already feeling fitter and my joints don't feel under so much pressure. And to cap it all, I've lost over 6.5lbs this week. I love this diet :)

Week 4: Another good week. Still feeling weak at times and lack lustre but other than that, all's good. Felt well and not struggling too much with not eating. Started back at work after my maternity leave so that has helped keep me occupied. Weighed in today and lost 4.4lbs ........so intotal that is over 25 lbs gone in 4 weeks. :) :) :). Week 5 here I come.

Well done Missy-Moo! I've just finished week 4 today of my second TFR, have lost just under 15lb in that time :) We can make it this week!

Thanks Daisy and Cuqsuita. Do you know, between us we've now lost a whopping 108lbs...wow!!!!! You are both do fabulously :)

Week 5: Another good fairly easy week. Been very cold as had a bad cold this week but other than that no problems. Am heading towards TOTM so expected a lower lose this week. It usually happens this way for me...I'll have a couple of weeks with a lower lose and then a week losing a bit more. I can't believe I'm now in week 6. Once week one was under my belt, the weeks have flown past.

well done missy moo many people would have give up feeling like that.it does get easier honestly,keep it up hun your doing really well x.

Back