~missy-moo~'s diary

~missy-moo~

Getting thinner everyday!
Okay

Day one: going well so far. Just trying to break bad habits. So hard to not pop that spare slither of cheese in your mouth or to taste cooking. Bad habits are just so automatic and done subconciously. It's these I need to break. So here goes, day one of forming new habits :).

My bad habits went the second I started 100%. I just hope they don't reappear the second I'm off it.

I hope you get on top of them soon missy - it will make the whole experience that much easier.

Good luck.

Thanks MrC. Today has gone okay so far :)

Alex :)

Day 2: Quite headachey today and feeling like I've got a touch of flu. Remember this well from last time on LT. Today is hard but...I have stuck to it 100%. My will power is being tried but I WILL do it!

Updated: Very bad day yesterday. Headache was more like a migraine..visual disturbance, no spatial perception. Paracetemol didn't touch it. But I stuck it out and went to bed 8.30pm.

Last edited:
You need to grind out the first week missymoo as you know. Paracetamol and lots of water. Bite the bullet and come weigh day you'll be in great shape to blitz week 2. Good luck. :)

You're doing great honey .... warning tomorrow will be worse than today, but by Sun/mon should start you feeling fab! Good luck !!

You need to grind out the first week missymoo as you know. Paracetamol and lots of water. Bite the bullet and come weigh day you'll be in great shape to blitz week 2. Good luck. :)

Thanks Mr C. Was hard yesterday but I'm still here :). Just counting down to weigh day.

You're doing great honey .... warning tomorrow will be worse than today, but by Sun/mon should start you feeling fab! Good luck !!

Thanks for the warning Didi. Pre-warned is pre-armed so they say. I am now steeling myself for another testing day so when it hits I'll be ready. :)

Day 3: Woke up feeling less headachey but still feeling crap. Headache lingering but at least it's not a migraine. Had paracetemol to ward it off but it's not touching it. Just focusiing on the fact that I've done two days and in another two I should be in Ketosis

Updated: Day three was bad. Went to bed early as I was feeling rotten.

Last edited:
Hi missy moo, Just replied to you on another thread but didnt realise you had a diary. How are you feeling today. Better I hope? Not long now until first weigh in just a few more days. Every day is an achievement on this diet! xx

Hello Newbex. another rough day but it's nearly over. Migraine feeling came back as the day went on. It's nearly bed time though and I've made it. Maybe tomorrow will be better...day 4 here I come...

How have you done today?

Alex

Day 4: Woke up today feeling much better woohooooooooooooooo. Still a tad headachey but got more energy and able to do things. Hopefully this will continue all day. I have taken a couple of paracetemol just in case and am going to do some physical jobs (loading the car for a skip run) so hopefully I'll have the enrgy to do this today. Even if I don't it's a bonus not to be feeling so dog rough.

Updated: Much better day today. A bit hungry but feeling alot better. Managed to do quite a bit so had more energy though tired now. I suppose it takes some adjusting to live on so few calories. I'm hoping day 5 goes just as well.

Last edited:
Hi missy moo, so glad you are feeling better! Not long now until weigh day! Eek I'm so excited. Weekend has been a killer but hopefully the weight loss will make it all worth it. xx

Day 5: Feeling good. Had some hunger at times but drank more water. Been a busy day so it'll be early to bed. I've only managed to have one shake so far and its 16.30hrs so I've got two to have before bed..it'll feel like a feast :)

NewBex..what day is your weigh in? Mine is Friday so for my first week I'll have done 8 days.

Hello Missy Moo, dont think we have met yet, so welcome!:welcome2:

Glad you seem to be settling into the swing of things now. I suspended LT last week for a mini refeed last week as away for the weekend and now wish I hadnt as starting again today very hard, especially as I am very tired after my adventure. Anyone out there thinking of having a few days off, don't, it isn't worth it!!:(

Hello there Patches

Thanks for the welcome. I am definitley going to use the rotten-ness (if there is such a word lol) of the forst few days to discourage me from straying. I really wouldn't like to go through that again. Hope tomorrow is better for you, Patches. Maybe the number of days you feel bad will be fewer as you've only been off it for a short time. Here's hoping anyway :)

Day 6: and all is well :) Not feeling so hungry today, feeling well and so far self-discipline has not been tested....may the day continue thus :)

Hi how you doing missy moo? :)

Hello Daisy

It's been manic here. Not been able to get on for a couple of days but diet is going very well. Had my first weigh in yesterday and lost just over 10lbs ..............woooohooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's things going for you?

Back