Missy vs DitzeeB! BB challenge.. Missy wins the BB challenge!!

We are live on the atkins board, please do not swear
Day one in the Jims angels house.... :D
Good luck girls and missy wow you can really tell you have lost loads already!

I can do leather Steve!!!!
Atkins house you are live on the forum, please do not swear. Missy and Bren you both look fantastic, great differences in both your before and after/recent photos. You will not be evicted this week.

Erm excuse me mrs but just look at the difference in the size of your arms. I can certainly see a huge difference. Well done babe. Youve done so well. I dont mean to be rude but a little depression from a photo can be a good thing as i find it spurs me on more, makes me more determined to get nearer that goal. Babe you really have done so well. xxx

om linz you have lost loads - your face is half the size!!!! you gorgeous creature xxxx

Ive had an idea. Get Paul to take a photo of you now sat in a similar position to how you were sat then and you WILL see the smaller you!

Hun you will. If you dont want to post them then just have them for you to look at. Im certain this way you will notice a change.

You can definately see the difference hun, well done x

ok guys, i have my before pics.....

just a note, i have lost 3 stone since i went on hols last yr so though i would have a butchers at one of the pics from then...ill post it here too.. (only cause im feling bolshy....they could be deleted lol)

June 2009
SS101392.jpg

June 2010 (2 stone lost from atkins, 1 stone lost with luck)

IMG00267-20100613-1233.jpg

IMG00268-20100613-1233.jpg

**cringes**

What a difference Missy! You look great! x

Sorry can't believe I've not commented before now!

We'll look so different afterwards. x

I'm watching a programme on BBC2 Make me a new face, Hope for Africa's hidden children.

I feel really humbled by watching these poor children, the have a flesh eating disease that eats away at their faces... and here I am whinging about photos when I made myself this way!! :eek:

OMG I'm so lucky.. I have the choice & ability of changing, they on the other hand have been aflicted by this awful disease & can do nothing!

Right no more whinging I promise!! :D

Back