Missy vs DitzeeB! BB challenge.. Missy wins the BB challenge!!

She seems very happy on FB Cheryl. She's dancing in her head :D I hope that means she's happy & not just gone mad ;) x

She's just said it went well & has got a 2nd interview on Tuesday! :D:D

sorry sorry sorry for not popping in ladies! & jim lol

the interview went really well, very friendly and i loved the atmosphere in there, im back for a 2nd interview on tues as mentioned above, ill be doing a short presentation and they want to see how i deal with the 'young un's of today' lol

im feeling really confident for the position.

Jim, i live in tamworth, the train is 21 mins so wont be an issue with travel at all and its only a 4/5 minute walk from the train station to the actual office, which is victoria square (where they hold the german market!)

Linz, i hope everything is going well babe, not sure what time your op is but i really hope your not too nervous and that its all over and done with as soon as possible for you. xxxx

ooww fantastic news!!! x

Morning missy, ah Tamworth, just up the road then love.

Oh missy that great news. They do say it runs in 3's so thats you and linz yesterday and it will be good for you next week too. I just know it.
Will update if i hear anymore from linz. xxx

yup jim, drive past sutton today, went to greatbarr for another interview, the job i can do with my yes closed.....the travelling....nah not sure. oh well. ive lost 6lb since monday so happy days for me :D

thanks guys xx

Back