Missy vs DitzeeB! BB challenge.. Missy wins the BB challenge!!

Awww ditzee and missy you both look great.

It's obvious you've both lost a lot of weight.

Hope your challenge goes well x

You will both look like new sexy women. I do believe a new wardrobe and hair do will be needed to show it all off!

OMG, you too look soooooo different now!

I think we all might be spurred on by this & see how much we can lose in 13 weeks. I know I will!

This is fun. Go for it girls :D xxxx

You will both look like new sexy women. I do believe a new wardrobe and hair do will be needed to show it all off!

Without a doubt... you'll be my shopping partner. Tunbridge Wells here we come! :D

OMG, you too look soooooo different now!

I think we all might be spurred on by this & see how much we can lose in 13 weeks. I know I will!

This is fun. Go for it girls :D xxxx

Maybe we should do a percentage of weight lost so that everyone can join in??

Now you know it a date. I mean it hun, you for smaller clothes and me for tents! Pmsl.

I can see SUCH a difference in both your photos ladies, you are both doing tremendously well and looking fabulous! I know from personal experience it can take a while for your head to catch up, but it will, trust me. I am sure this challenge is going to help motivate you both really well too. Go for it ladies!!!
Bren xx

(I Luuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvve Davina - get yer hands off Stephen - she is all mine lol)

Now you know it a date. I mean it hun, you for smaller clothes and me for tents! Pmsl.

Ha ha brilliant!!

I can see SUCH a difference in both your photos ladies, you are both doing tremendously well and looking fabulous! I know from personal experience it can take a while for your head to catch up, but it will, trust me. I am sure this challenge is going to help motivate you both really well too. Go for it ladies!!!
Bren xx

Thanks Bren.. your pictures are very inspirational for me. xx

(I Luuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvve Davina - get yer hands off Stephen - she is all mine lol)

Reckon she'd be all yours too if she saw you in the dress you wore for the wedding!! ;)

Bren, your photos are amazing! Well done :) x

Back