Missy vs DitzeeB! BB challenge.. Missy wins the BB challenge!!

morning all :D lol

evening really :p

loads of chatting going on in here!!! ive been awol, if your my friend on facebook then you will know how much crap ive got going on for the past few weeks lol. dont get time to fart!

BUT on the UPPPPPP....i have an interview thurs morning, a possible interview on friday and another next thurs, so im hoping one of them comes up trumps :D

looking forward to the one on thurs, its in birmingham city centre and i dont go to birmingham in fact i dont remember the last time i did go! but its a big girls job in real offices lol so im looking forward to mooching around if nothing else...

im back on track this week and i intend to beat the 8lb ive been arguing with for the last 4/5 weeks into submission and say bye bye once and for all! x

Hey hun. Good luck im sure you'll knock em dead though. Glad to hear you sounding happier. Let us know how you get on, we'll all be waiting. xxx

looking forward to the one on thurs, its in birmingham city centre and i dont go to birmingham in fact i dont remember the last time i did go! but its a big girls job in real offices lol so im looking forward to mooching around if nothing else...

OOOOOH, I hope you get that job missy, you'll be able to join me for lunch. :D

Bit of an arse commuting from Stafford though I'd have thought.

Oh no. Jim and Missy together..........Should we let the town know, it sounds like Trouble to me! Nice lunches though!

LOL, it'd be fun occasionally. :)

That would be difficult Cheryl, the kitchen here at work only has the rudiments, a microwave and a kettle is it, oh and a toaster, that doesn't amount to much does it., :)

ah no, I was thinking more of going out to lunch, there are great restaurants around here love.

Who knows, I might even take Missy to Jenny's my favourite place.
JimsPlace.jpg

That sounds nice Jim.
Good luck at the interview tomorrow Missy :D

Wow buth of you with big days tomorrow. We will all be thinking of you both. I would say ive got everything crossed but not good when your trying for a baby (sorry felt the need to lower the tone again!). Seriously girls, missy knock em dead, we know you will and Linz, see you on your way to a skinny mini life!

Back