Missy vs DitzeeB! BB challenge.. Missy wins the BB challenge!!

Hun we wouldnt have expected a loss from you after everything youve been through. You have done so well to sts, well done. xx

hiya bern :D im doing good thanks, how are you? x

haha sorry, bern must be the lady that visits with a bottle of wine lol

bren....hope your ok too lol

Wine - me? You must have me confused with someone else lol - except..........
OMG what a brilliant night last night - 3 top bands, an interesting mix of drinks and a hog butty to boot.
A large glass of red was £3 which was fine although in a plastic glass, but one time when I went to the bar she poured the last of a bottle of red into a glass, picked up another bottle and poured a bit of white in the glass instead...........so instead of starting again she poured about half a pint of red into it to make it look like a glass of red - by which time it was nearly a pint of reddish wine for £3 - she sort of smiled ruefully at me and I handed over my dosh lol - wouldn't you? It tasted just like red to me, and lasted quite a while
icon_smile.gif

Got home about 2:30 - fantastic bruises on my shins from climbing up on the hay bales lol - being a shortstuff makes life difficult sometimes. Most of the evening was spent at the front of the stage moshing - sometimes I forget just how old I am - grand innit lol
Although I remembered this afternoon when I got out of bed just how old I am
icon_smile.gif

Bren/Bern xx

LOL Bren, sounds like me when I go out with work, getting home at 5 in the morning and feeling like living death all the next day. :)

Bern............are you sure those bruises on your knees were really from climbing up hay bales?????????
And why didnt the silly bar woman just pour another drink?

Yep, definitely from the hay bales lol.... and I am glad she did not pour another one - 3/4 pint of wine for £3 - I wasn't complaining at all lol
Bren xx

Lol Bern, i thought you didnt like drink???? Pmsl.
It sounds like a great night hun. Erm where were our invites?

Lol Bern, i thought you didnt like drink???? Pmsl.
It sounds like a great night hun. Erm where were our invites?

Just cos I am a lightweight these days doesn't mean I don't like it :D :D
OOOPs sorry about the invites - will let you know when it is on next year - they do camping on the night too but we live close enough to go home to our nice comfy bed :D

Hun no one is a cheaper date than me! You drank a whole 3/4 of a pint of wine. Im under the table (literally) after 1 small glass!

Hi Cheryl, it gets easier once your out of induction love. :)

I'll rough it with you any time Linz! (Can i bring a blow up bed though?).
Jim. Pmsl. Hun you really dont get it. That is me all the time, not just on induction. When i spent my life pubbing and clubbing i could drink most people under the table. Sine then i cant hold a single drink. Well ok i can drink malibu but that the only thing that doesnt make me fall over!!!!

Morning.

LOL Cheryl. :)

Back