Missyb - no more messing around.

Glad ur all better Becca....and congrats on ur loss, ur really doin so so well my lovely!! keep it up and heres to the 50 this week!!!xxxx

Well done on the loss Bex - that 50lbs will be yours in no time!!! x

Hey Bex, hope your well luv....any plans for this weekend??>xx

Hey lovely people. I feel so bad as I've not had enough time to check out everyone else's diaries, I'm literally logging on for half an hour here and there. I am back at the weekend to Norwich so I'll have a proper catch up sess then.

Am feeling a lot better than I was earlier in the week, I'm not regular still (although I could easily go 2-3 days without one before) but have some movicol if needs be. Walked miles yesterday and was on track until about 6pm when I realised I had no dinner in and was round my friends - we did the gardening and then Rich got some beers in and we sat in the sun feeling very pleased with ourselves! So I ended up having three beers and the best part of half a bottle of wine - whoops! Plus I had meatballs and chips (oven) with a bit of mozzerella as Aimee was cooking, plus a hot dog and some crisps. I don't think I'd be in massive defecit as I did a hella lot of walking and I didn't binge or anything. Still, not going so good so far!

Today is going to be even worse as we're going to North Norfolk with baby Izzy as Rob has the day off. We're stopping off at a pub somewhere around there which I can't point, then tonight we're having a BBQ for a mutual friend! Argh! I think I'm just going to admit defeat instead of getting myself in a tizz about points. Even when I do have points free days I am usually making informed choices, so I could get some low fat sausages or some fish for the BBQ rather than meaty fatty burgers. We shall see.

Anyway, we woke up stupid early this morning so I might go back to bed for a bit!

Over and out! xxx

Don't worry about it. You can't control what you're eating right now so there is no point getting yourself in a tizz, just enjoy and deal with it when you get back :) One week isn't gonna ruin everything!

Agree with Jess :D
its only a few days in the whole scheme of things and it won't hold you back that much
you've done exceptionally well so far so the odd few days off is allowed

Totally agree with Jess and Mumma K, you've been ultra strict with yourself and achieved loads already so there's no harm in a wee break. Life is for living and enjoying after all!
Sounds like you have a lovely day planned, hope you have a great time x

Ah don't you worry about it Bex - to be fair, I sometimes think we just panic when we feel out of our usual routine. But the reality is you probably won't be doing too much damage anyway - informed choices etc. We just think we are cos it's not all planned like we usually would! You just enjoy yourself and have a nice time with your friends chicky, Monday is a new week and all that Jazz :)

Just enjoy the food and the fact that it will come out of the other end now :D

Glad you feeling a bit better now chickie

Hello all, I am back in the world of Norwich and am slowly getting used to Rob not being with me all the time :( Boooo.

I walked over to Waitrose to see the damage and it said I am 16st 5lbs :( I think a bit of that is blocked up poop as I've not been since Wednesday - sigh. But most of it will be the burgers and sausages and haribo and pints of beer :D I'm going to restrict myself till Wednesday, take Movicol and hope and pray I lose a pound for my 50lb - doubtful, but I'll give it a go.

Glorious here, very hot, and I need to try and get some of the photos off my phone to show y'all!

xxx

:D Fingers crossed for you Becca, in your mission to have a big poo must be really uncomfortable not being able too
Don't worry to much weight wise i'm sure in a few days you'll soon remedy that
have a great sun shinning weekend

Benefibre is really good for the poopchute problem hun :)

dont worry about your few days off, you'll have any gain off in no time - much easier to diet when its sunny i think - makes you want to eat salad! (and bbq, but i wont say that as it doesnt support my argument :p) xxx

Ah it's okay, I had a BBQ tonight with my Mum and best friend and managed to stick to salmon fishcakes which was 3 points for two! And just had a massive salad with it. Well well under my points today but this is serious business to try and get even a 1lb loss on Wed!

I think I'm going to go to bed soon, have been up since 6am and have walked quite far today!

xxx

well done thats brilliant! hope you have a loss lovey, night x

did you make the fishcakes or buy them? if so, whered you get them from? i loooove fishcakes and i might try having some of them tomorrow at my bbq if theyre so low :) x

Here are a couple of pictures from the last week;

Me with Izzy

P1619_17-05-10.jpg

Rob and Izzy

P161801_17-05-10.jpg

Heh.

P1317_21-05-10.jpg

Me and Aimee

P131701_21-05-10.jpg

Me at the pub.

P1411_21-05-10.jpg

looking beautiful :)

Aww bless you Katie, thats very sweet of you to say - I think I look like a whale compared to Aimee, and she's just had a newborn!

Phowar, it's a scorcha here in Norwich. I was up at a reasonable time, sat outside for a bit with a green tea, had breakfast, had a shower and then me, my Mum and Nana went to a car boot near us. I nearly picked up Kally a Slimming World booklet, and bought a SW magazine as I was interested to see the recipes and for 50p, even better. I also picked up a pair of jeans for £1, in a size 18 and I didn't think I'd fit into them but thought it would be nice to pick them up as a goal thing, but they bloody fit, and quite comfortably (no lying down on the bed). Also got a freeview box as for some reason analogue can't pick up ITV plus we've all gotta switch over anyway. Got a book too.

We went to Sainsburys and I saw some really nice swimsuit sets - I did have a swim suit but I have absolutely no idea where it is and it fitted me last year when I was at my heaviest so I suspect it'll be too big now. Got a fushia pink halter top and some flowery bottoms - the bottoms are a little small (not sure if it's the style or trying to get it over my fat stomach) so I'm going to leave it a couple of weeks before I start parading around in them :D Picked up a little rara skirt to wear with it if I'm at the beach in a 16 :D I'm pretty much standard 18 now, I know that sounds crazy big to some people but am so glad I'm fitting into them comfortably - in a month or two it'll be a 16 hopefully and I'll be slimmer than I have in a long time!

I don't know whether I said but I went into River Island the other day just to see what they had, it's not a store I've been able to shop in for yonks as they only went up to 16-18 and I was pretty much a 22, but I saw some linen trousers that were reduced due to a tiny rip on the back pocket - they had a sort of elasticated waist (not entirely, a little bit though) and I thought I'd pick up a 16 just to see how far I was off and they fitted - even a little bit too big! Quite funny, I had to buy them, and one of the buttons fell off so I managed to get another fiver off - linen trousers for a tenner, I can repair the tiny rip and attach the button.

Had some salad and will be having more salad later as I am not very hungry. Did 10 mins of jogging on the Wii and am knackered!

xxx

Hey Bex, I so get the excitement over the 18's...I will be over the moon when I get there!!! Well done you and even better the 16's in river island!!! Don't think i've ever had anything from river island in my life!!!

You look beautiful in the pics hun..xxx

Back