Missyb - no more messing around.

Yep one day at a time is the only way to go. You may well have put a tad few pounds on but you are still loads lighter than you were.

Too right your friend would have understood about the funeral, funerals are for the living, you can pay your repects in so many other ways. Fab news about the new job, hope you have a great bank hol

:D big love back
and its nice to have you back with us Bex

Gawd this world is choc-a-block with knobheads
and you are certainly no shrek sweetie you have an absolutely gorgeous wee face.
and knobhead obviously has a personality disorder and only feels good about himself if he's a tosser to someone.

Have a lovely dieting week Bex xx

Aw hun you're friend would totally understand and as everyone else has said you can celebrate their life in your own way.

And boo-hiss to the kn:mad:bber, his mates probably thought he was actually a total c*ck too. i don't understand where some people get off, it would never cross my mind to be openly rude to someone like that. I bet you looked gorge.

One day at a time hun and you'll get there, and how exciting about the new job, well done you and good luck

xxx

I got really angry when I read about that w*nker and his stupid "shrek" comment. what a complete sh1t.

Hope you're Ok sweetie, one day at a time is the way to go.

Great news on the job front too and I bet the diet gets much easier once you're in a job you enjoy. Big hugs xxx

Not even giving such a n*bhead breathing space on my post. HE IS QUASHED. (By my azz).

Anyway, just wanted to say huge congrats on the new job. I left Probation nearly a year ago and I still miss bits of it. The people are usually really great (the employees, not the clients necessarily :D) Hope you get on really really well chicky. I'd love to hear updates.

100% one day at a time. Must repeat this mantra to myself. When I get back on it.

You're doing just fine hun - keep up the good work x

Thank you lovely ladies - I'm not focusing much on the kn*bber from Friday night but at least his mate who was next to him told him to eff off because I looked fierce :D Fiercely angry probably... !!!

I went to WI today, I had two good days out of 5 which is about as good as it's getting at the moment, but lost 1.5lbs so that's pretty good, tbh I think the only reason I've not been gaining weight like an elephant is because I'm still walking around loads. I'm also a little bit more careful about what I stick in the old gob so I guess that has paid off. So I'm down 15st 4.5lbs.

It's going to be a difficult couple of weeks as this Saturday I have the "mature" hen do at a restaurant I can't point, so I'm going to scope out the menu and just ask for a salad and grilled chicken or something without the dressing. BUT...I won't be able to go to WI on Wednesday because of the job and neither Saturday (the day I am moving too) because it's my brothers wedding. So I'm in a bit of a puzzle whether to go to a different meeting next week in the evening (there is one on a Tuesday) and then wait a whole week and a half to go to the meeting on the Saturday...decisions decisions! I've got my leaders mobile number so I will give her a buzz once I figure it all out.

I got a new Crackberry yesterday so have been figuring out how to use the boogger, if any of you have those ID PIN things, let me know, actually mine I think is 22956F09 xxx

:D Well done on the 1.5 off Bex
I shall have to join the wonderful world of blackberry I feel I am missing a trick somewhere haha!!

Yo Bexi Boo.....xxxx

Have added u on BBM...hope u get the request and accept me!!! hehe!!.xx

Back