Missyb - no more messing around.

That is such sad news, so sorry. It is very tragic when someone takes their own lives I suppose we cant really understand the inner turmoil they must have been going through.

Super well done to you for keeping focused, thats a fab weight loss and ignore the scales until your next proper weigh in cos they'll be lying.

Look after yourself

Big hugs bex....sorry to hear ur news...xx

As said above forget the scales until next w/i day!..xxxx

Sorry about your friend Bex, I had a friend did the same about 10 yrs ago, it's so tragic xo

Well done on your loss though and have a nice weekend :)

Hi Bex,

just wanted to say sooo sorry about your friend, what a shock for you & it does indeed put things into perspective:(

Hope your weekends going ok mate x

Sorry to hear that, pumpkin :(

Well done on the loss though and I admire how you manage to get back to it so quickly x

Hope you're ok hun

xx

Hey lovely ladies.

It's been a chit couple of weeks and I'll be glad to see the back of it. My friends funeral is tomorrow, so after that I can just get on with things, I hope.

I've not been tracking and I've not been pointing - I went to WI yesterday and had put on 2lbs from two weeks ago, which I think was pretty good considering I've been eating tonnes and drinking just as much. Just goes to show that if I put my mind to it I can do this.

I hope this is the last time I say I am coming back before chickening out - I've now lost 4st 2.5lbs since March and I want to have lost 6 stone by Christmas so I'm over half way there :)

I hope you're all okay, I'm going to have a snooze in a bit as I've not slept much lately but I'll be back to check y'all out. xxx

big hugs Bex
don't beat yourself up hun, you did really really well hun
in such a short space of time.
but things have been rough for you and sometimes you just have to take time out for breathing space.
good luck my lovely and my deepest sympathy for your friend.

Ditto - agreed with Mumma K and Vanda, make sure you're looking after yourself, you've done such a good job this year already x x x

Not much more to add than whats already been posted....apart from that you have been missed and so glad to have you back chicka!!

Hugs......xxxx

Hello ladies :)

Thank you for keeping my diary afloat whilst I've been gorging myself with naughty food. I've been utterly hopeless, I weighed in this week and I was 15st 6lbs so I've STS from last week but I've gone batchit crazy the last few days with alcohol and food, so not good. Going to weigh myself today and see what the damage is. I suppose the only saving grace is I've been walking loads.

I didn't end up going to the funeral as I was in such a state about everything, anxiety and panic and I just couldn't cope. I feel like a terrible friend and person for not going but I know the last thing Kerry would have wanted was for me to go and break down. Ironically enough I was right near the crem when her hearse went past and I saw Pete and her family and I felt ten times worse.

But, in good news, I have a new job thanks to a recruitment agents working in the Probation Services, which is absolutely completely up my street with my degree and what not. I start on the 6th Sept so another week of freedom and then I'll be working 9-5 Mon-Fri :)

Went to my brother's wife to be's hen do on Friday night and was dressed up as Tinkerbell (we had to go as Disney characters) and I looked an awful fright. Most people were pretty nice to me and said I looked good but one co*k said just as I was leaving "SHREK!" :( So I felt a bit chit because of that but it's spurred me on.

I asked Rob if I looked like I'd put on weight and he said yes, so I'm just going to take it easy and aim for one 100% day at a time :)

Big, big, masssssive love to you all. xxxx

1 day at a time is the best way to go :D
And well done on the job, sounds ace!!! :)
Have a smashing bank hol weekend x

Back