Mistakes & Jella's Diary

Morning Jella, you design and make jewellery then love?

Yup I make glass jewellery was even dreaming about buying glass last night hahaha
Weather here is wet again and i'm tired and lazy again! Gonna eat today
Scrambled eggs 2 rashers
Meat slices and salad
Some meat with broccoli and bit of butter
Jelly (must go make it now)

LOL, enjoy then Jella love.

Oh I have a pounding headache and it's bad. I've been reading the harcombe diet and it's interesting how she talkes about food intolerence and candida. Now i'm not going to do her diet, I think atkins makes more sense but i see how my candida is fueling my cravings, and my addiction and candida lead to breaking the diet. I feel awfull today keep yawning and far more lazy then usual. I can't believe the wrong food makes me feel this way. And years of following low fat diets had been feeding my candida and making it worse yukkk. But glad i've identified a problem area I can fix it and move on to a happier healthier me

Well i'm still on track yippee. Stayed away from the bars and other things just to make sure i get into ketosis properly. No I never went to the gym but there's always tomorrow :)

I've never heard of candida Jella? So I've just been and read up a little on it. Sounds very strange to me love.

Ya jim it's horrible, the gp can give me a table for it but the problem is it kills all the good bacteria too. Good thing is a few days on Atkins and it's under control it's scary how fast it comes back when I eat crap!

Well my low carb shopping came today and I have the flat bread for breakfast toasted and it wasn't bad at all :) Going to have the pasta for dinner and I really hope to make it to the gym today heheehe

all the more reason not to eat crap then love. ;)

Morning Jella, you were super good yesterday then. :)

Thanks guys menu for today is:
Boiled eggs 2 rashers tea 3g (for the milk and sweetner in tea)
Beef grill sticks & salad with some dressing 4g
Wrap with ham,cheese and tea 5g
2 cookies 4g
I know there is not enough veg in there and thats not a new problem I've been like this since forever I really have to force myself to eat any veg!!

Beef grill sticks, they sound nice Jella, I can't say I've seen them over here.

Got them in Lidl Jim part of their BBQ range i'll let you know how they were! Feeling good today wearing my size 12 skinny jeans :) they wouldnt tie when I bought them. Then going out later to do some shopping for tops exciting stuff :)

LIDL! And here is me thinking I was the Lidl expert, I thought I'd checked the BBQ range out thoroughly. LOL

LOL Jim they were rotton tasted vile!and I calculated the carbs and they were around 3 each totally a waste! Today i'm having chicken stuffed with cheese covered in parma ham yum yum. I'm off out now have to see my counsellor and if I feel ok after i'm off to the gym :) Have a good day all

Ah, I won't bother with them then Jella. :)

Right well i'm off track can't get into things my heads in the wrong place! I'm gonna try mantain until the 7th sept and then I'll start again. At least then my family events will be over which i was gonna break for anyways. I'm 44lbs down in 3yrs and although i'm slow I've kept most of it off but if I get like this and keep breaking it I have to stop or i'll spiral into more binge eating. No excuses I know but I just dont have the will power right now BUT i'm not giving up!!! I do things awkward but i'll get there. I do believe now low carb is my future not just a diet and i'm watching my sugar intake. I see now how all the other diets I did just made me eat more carbs and didn't break my addiction, so yup lessons learned alright...

Reactions: Jim
OK, makes sense to me and it looks like you are getting your self sorted out Jella.

Back