Mix 2 Max confusion???

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
Can anyone explain to me about Mix 2 Max and if it really works? Weight loss come to a stand still and want something new to kick start it again. Thanks!

I'm not sure it's worth doing M2M any more now EE is here but in a nutshell....

Each meal can be red or green, you decide!

You get 2 A's and 2 B's

You get 15 syns

But...... all snacks/starters/desserts must be superfree.

That's it hun. xx

Thanks chick, I just want to try something new to kick start my weight loss and if I'm honest I want my 2 HE's! lol!
If anyone here uses Mix 2 Max I'd be interested in hearing about your losses!

Before EE came along I used to do M2M prectically all the time. Every now and then I revert to it when I need the extra HEXs (like today because I want Alpen lights and a latte at the cinema tonight)

My losses have always been consistent, but slow by others' standards- approx 1lb a week, but I eat lots and always have 15 syns

xxx

I do M2M days quite a lot to maintain my weight loss. I find they are more effective than Green days or EE (which seem to make me put on weight!) but more versatile than Red days.

xx

I do m2m and have usual weight losses. I like it as it gives you variety. You can pick any healthy extras and if you have them with a meal like potatoes with red then thats fine too - even if you have a baked potato for your lunch as green. Very simple. 3 meals a day though and the rest has to be superfree that you snack on. x

but becareful with m2m cos you pick the higher syn value for any snacks hths

Back