Step 1 Sole Source Mix a moose

I've bought some of this today and my consultant said you still have to eat it within the 15 mins, so make sure you use really cold water to mix it so it takes less time to set.

What harm do you think it would do to have more than 1 a day? If I could have 3 a day I would be 6 stone :) I love it

What harm do you think it would do to have more than 1 a day? If I could have 3 a day I would be 6 stone :) I love it

I can't imagine it will do any harm...it only adds 17 more calories or something :). I do love it too has anyone tried making the mango shake into a moose?

Lynne - 79.5lbs down 16lbs to go... :)

Think it's the extra carbs it adds, Mia. Might make you feel hungry if you overindulge. :)

Thanks. I am on Exante at the moment (for cost reasons) but have a CD chucked in there now and again just for a change of flavour. When I was last on CD about 2 years ago I was told only 1 bar a day and only 1 mousse a day. I could live on mousse though.

I had mango mousse tonight for tea. It was gorgeous :)

hmmmm the amount of times ive done cwp, and ive never once bought the mix a moose/mouse/moosse!!!!! although a mouse in a blender really doesnt sound appealing no matter what flavour it is lol!!!
im going to be buying and trying it on tuesday when i get weighed!!

I've done CD a few times and never been interested in this, but I bought some on saturday, cant believe how nice it is! A tub does @17? servings I can see I will be buying some more in a fortnight! Last night I put my water in the freezer for 10 mins before mixing the shake in, it then only took 5 mins in the fridge to set. I sometimes feel like I'm drowning in water/shakes/soup but I felt like I was eating with this.

Back