Mix a moose

I use Mix a Mousse and it is like Angel Delight. Did you leave it to set long enough?

I make it with slightly less water as I like it really thick, and it ends up like the consistency of one of those Cadbury trifles (only without the cream) you can put your spoon in and take a scoop and it will stay solid and not fold in on itself (if that makes sense).

I'm going to try this ONE MORE TIME. both of my previous attempts were disasters :p Maybe I didn't let it set long enough...

I tried some mix a moose today but it just turned the shake into a thick syrupy mixture. I made it exactly as directed. Is that what it's supposed to be like?

The trick with the moose is to put your water in the freezer for 20-30 mins before you make the moose. Mix the mix a moose powder in the packet with your chosen shake, make sure you mix it up good with a spoon and not just shaking the packet. Then put the freezing cold water in your shaker... I use the 150ml add mix, shake it up in the shaker then I put it in a bowl and use the electric whisk on it for at least a minute pour the mixture into desired bowl then again leave in the freezer for 5-10 mins :) works a treat for me everytime.

I have a mousse every evening , and the trick is to put your water into a bowl / jug add your powdered shake then add a scoop of mix a mousse on top of the powder but DO NOT let the mix a mousse touch any water. Then blitz for a few minutes. Then out in fridge for 10-15 mins
Good luck

Back