Mix-a-Mousse!! FAB!!

Hi Milena, I am very annoyed and what is worse is that because i was so fed up I ate ...loads. That greediness is still inside me ha ha. This morning i woke up feeling fat and uncomfortable again and as i write this i am having a shake and black tea - no water flavourings in site. Starting over again today and just hope i dont put on any weight on tuesday x

I have to defend the CDC's, I am sorry that you both had bad experiences with yours but from my own experience and those of others on here they are not all out to get as much money as possible, they are a business but if they are not doing it right then thier business is going to fail. Yes they should have known and said something but it may well have been a genuine mistake. My CDC gives me a freebie each and every week and gives me a reduction in prices. You know now, so think of this as a fresh start!

dieting rambler maybe you are right im not saying that my CDC is so bad (would change if she was.. wouldn't I?) just that i need to ask her everything couse otherwise i wouldn't know..
mine CDC gave me 2 tetras pack today and i thought it was nice of her:)

about mix a mousse.. how do u make that?
i got one today and tried to make it with the shakes and it didnt work out as i get shake with white bits in it..??

about mix a mousse.. how do u make that?
i got one today and tried to make it with the shakes and it didnt work out as i get shake with white bits in it..??

firstly put the m am in the sachet with the shake i find a knife better to mix it thro

add the water required cant remember the quantity -it needs to be ice ice cold tho

then add the sachet and blend for a good 2 -3mins

then put in the fridge for 10 mins

Karen as you know (having read my post and directing me here)..I'm in same boat and almost threw in towel on Wed! Restarter SS Mon & Tue drank around 7l of flavoured water (I drink a lot of water in general;))... and noticed CD booklet mentioning flavourings after week 2 wks only then found another forum saying only one tsp. I think I've only started going into Ketosis today cos I'm freezing ...- though Ketostix show nothing. Can't blame my CDC - I've been stopping and starting for over a year so I think she may have forgotten I was doing SS when she sold them! You've got a great loss so far so don't let this get to you.. on Wed despite the disappointment, I made up my mind to forget about it and pretended I was just SSing 'as usual' ....

Back