Mix a Mousse

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by MysticMagic, 27 July 2011 Social URL.

1. MysticMagic

MysticMagic Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Has anyone noticed a reduction on weight loss by using this product?

I've been having a mousse every evening and wonder if that is contributing to my lack of loss?

Thoughts?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Are you in week three? I am not sure from your stats. If you are then this would explain the slower loss or STS. The first and usually second weeks often see the very best losses of the whole CD journey. After that your body begins to adjust to the diet and the numbers go down a bit.

I have no idea whether or not Mix a Mousse can affect losses. Since it is only gelatine I doubt it; hopefully someone expert will come along soon.

4. MysticMagic

MysticMagic Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm three days into week 4 and my scales are still not showing any loss at all - in fact a small gain :(

5. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Don't panic! It may just be the body adjusting to the reality of so few calories per day, every day! You should see a good loss next week. If not try cutting out the mousse mix and see if it makes a difference. Whatever you do hun, don't let it get to you. Very early days yet!

6. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    no I haven't noticed any difference

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.