Mix-a-Mousse

Hi Sharon

I bought some the first week I started and then read somewhere on here that you can't have it until week 3!! Started Week three Sat and couldn't wait to try it - BLOOMIN GORGEOUS!! So easy and quick!!

Kj xxx

Meant to say - just open your packet of shake, add 1 scoop of mix-a-mousse and give it a stir. Then just follow the instructions on the mousse pot. Whizz with a stick blender before putting in the fridge. Takes about 10 mins to set. Yummmmmmmmmmy!!

I use very cold water sometimes with crushed ice in. I put a shake in a collendar(not sure on spelling sorry) with mix a mousse to make sure they are mix well together & get rid of lumps. Add the cold water & mix with hand blender. Stick it in the fridge to set.
This is the only way that works for me. Had some right lumpy/ runny mishaps before hand.

I use a Hinari Genie (like 'The Magic Bullet' but cheaper). I put very cold water in the container, pour in the shake; it sits on the surface of the water like a little raft. I pop a scoop of MAM on top (the secret is not to let the MAM come into contact with the water - that road leads to gelatinous disaster!) then I screw the top on, flip it over onto the mixer base and zizz away. Takes about 10 seconds.

Did you know you can also use MAM to make a 'free' jelly?

500ml of very cold water, some CD water flavouring, a drop of food colouring, add a scoop of MAM and blend IMMEDIATELY. Pour into a bowl. It'll look like a pink milkshake but put it in the fridge and within seconds it'll start to clear. The end result is a clear set jelly with a pink frothy foam on top (you can eat or discard this).

You'll get a couple of decent bowlfuls out of this amount and it's a tasty FREE dessert!

i put a sachet of choc mint shake and a scoop of mix a moossee into my blender and swich it on to mix it well.
then i add 200ml of cold water ( found 150ml made it very thick and stodgy ) and blend it for 30 seconds
pour it into a bowl and put it to the back of my fridge

voila! a convincing moossee, takes terriffic

Back