Mix and Match Diets

ShazzaB

Hi
I'm new on here so apologies if i'm posting in the wrong place.

I've got so much weight to lose that the whole idea of it makes me want to run to the fridge. Over the years, I think I've tried just about every diet going. They have all worked, it's just me that hasn't!
Because I have so much to lose (8 stonish) the normal diets are too slow and I quickly lose motivation. The VLC diets are great for fast weight loss but I find that I lose the will to live after a short period of time!
So my question is: Does anyone mix and match diets? And if so, which combination works best?
I started CD this morning, but am waning already so am contemplating joining WW online but have just read some really good stuff from Slimming World.
My aim is to be healthy and happy but still to enjoy life (which yes includes some scrummy food). My problem is, that I have no patience or willpower....

Any help, gratefully accepted

Cheers

S

When you say mixing and matching, do you mean a week/month on one and then a week/month on another?? You could do SW/WW week about, I beleive some people do.

Yeah, kind of - maybe not a full month as staying power is something that I'm lacking.
I did Lighter Life a couple of years ago and lost tons. I found that when it got really hard for me, I'd drop off for a few days and follow an ultra low carb plan which helped me stay in Ketosis.
The VLC diets really upset my stomach, so really I think I'm looking for something to plug a 'time-out' period.

Just wondered if anyone had any experience with doing different types of diets - and if there were any 'secret' combinations out there that help with a speedier weightloss.

I know - I'm after a miracle :)

S

Back