Mix & Match Recipes

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
My favourite is:
Half Vanilla
Half Strawberry

Though vanlla with a bit of coffee is also nice.

I just tried one. And im sitll not sure if it is nice or not. its very sweet.

500ml of water, fruits of forest flavouring. 1 pack of Banana and 1 pack of Strawberry.

Its different. And has a sweet aftertaste.

In fact ignore the last recipe. ive now got to the last 100ml and its sickening. Theres a sweet thick froth on top that makes me struggle to drink it. It is more minging than Frank Ribery on a bad day.

My fave was Half Choc and Half Raspberry, but since they canned Raspberry I mix it with Chocolate....with a good imagination its like a choccie dipped strawberry! Really nice though.

Choc-Banan is good too.

Vanilla with any of the water flavours is good.

Soups are good mixed to - Thai and Chicken, or Thai and Veg are good, as is Chicken and veg.

:)

No I tried Chicken and Mushroom and that was lush!!!

Coffee? have you had coffee? Coffee yeh coffee. Coffee is like so good with coffee. Coffee. coffee

I really like the packs as they are.

I have always been scared to mix them in case I waste a good pack - I would kick myself :eek:. I do like my large mug of strong coffee with the shakes, especially if I am having a bowl of hot thickshake. Mmmm.

Also try not to think of the packs as food too much. All those recipes for crisps and muffins - exactly the sort of foods I am trying to stop eating.....

I've been very boring with my packs in case I don't like the outcome too, scared of wasting a pack. However, the other night I made the chocolate bar....yum, though it did start to go soft fairly quickly. Maybe I had not had it in the freezer long enough.

Dont be scared. FEEL THE WIND!!!

I really like the packs as they are.

I have always been scared to mix them in case I waste a good pack - I would kick myself :eek:. I do like my large mug of strong coffee with the shakes, especially if I am having a bowl of hot thickshake. Mmmm.

Also try not to think of the packs as food too much. All those recipes for crisps and muffins - exactly the sort of foods I am trying to stop eating.....

lol - don;t worry - those crisps and muffins are nothing like crisps and muffins. At all. even with the wildest imagination. :D

But I totally know what you mean. :)

Crisps? CRISPS? What bloody crisps? I followed the recipes and what i got I wouldnt even feed to a tramp. Muffin? What muffin? Again followed the recipe. Even if I ahd been in a coma I would still be able to notice it tasted nothign like a muffin.

hahaha!!
I must admit i tried the recipies in jan and ummm....wasnt impressed :p
There really not crisps and muffins i think i would just stay to the foodpacks lol
Must say never mixed them though strawberries and vanilla mmmm yummy! :D

Back