Mix&match

juliebags

Silver Member
Hi everyone, just wondering as lots of people are commenting om the s&s range, can we mix & match while on exante- has anyone tried and what was the result???

Officially no you can't. If you mix and match diets there's a risk you're not getting all the nutrients you need

That's not to say people don't do it :)

I've got some slim and save meal packs coming, not to replace an exante pack but to have as well as my 3 exante packs on days that I feel like I need something extra.

Sometimes its good to have something to mix it up abit ofsets the boredom, i am now using my vanilla shake as a milk substitute, so far have sqeezed about 5 coffees out of it, i struggle with shake first thing. Sooo trying to make the most out of it x

I asked the same question a while back and was advised not to 'mix&match'. I am now left with about 3 weeks worth of S&S packs which I can't stomach - they are vile (IMO).

Are we talking about the same S&S - Slim 'n Save?

OMG I don't know how anyone can stomach them lol. I have tried various flavours on Exante, CD etc and if I don't like it (eg. Tomato Soup) I can usually just glug it down fast and not bother with the taste, but not with S&S. I can't stand it !!!!

I've ordered a sample of the coffee shake and the chocolate bar. I'm really hoping to love the bar so that I can have it when I really need that little something extra. Hope I won't be disappointed!

I bought a months supply Starlight. I tried the chicken soup, the strawberry shake, a chocolate orange shake (?) and something else. I haven't got the stomach to try other flavours :(

I do like the bars though :)

What's your favourite? What would you suggest I try? I have them all so if you can recommend anything I'll TRY and give it a shot

Ohhh I like most of the bars, but they don't fill me to be honest. Exante all the way for me :)

My sister is thinking about doing the plan though so I've told her I'd start her off and give her the S&S packs. I hope she likes them :D

The cottage pie/chilli and spag bol I love oh and I really liked the chicken soup too. Have you tried the bars?

Reallleh??? Are the meals that nice? - I'd like to try the spag bol :) ...What's it taste like?

I think I will order a couple to try. After the day I had today, I need to lock the cupboards and fridge. I really don't want to start giving up at this stage, a few little meals may help my cause :)

I wouldn't dare have tried the meals. If I had of liked them that would have been the end for me. I need to take 'food' out of the equation as much as possible.

Back