Mix 'n' Match

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi

Last year I decided to try the Slim and Save diet. I don't like it but can't afford to waste the products as I bought a month's supply with approx. 3 weeks worth left.

Do you think it's ok to try and have 1 a day and the other 2 Exante, or even 2 with 1 Exante? I know when I came over to Exante from Cambridge it was ok, but just checking.

I have also today bought some of the Tesco bars just for a bit of variation. Could I have one of them also. Like, a Slim and Save for lunch, and Exante for dinner and a Tesco bar for supper?

Personally I think it will be ok, but just wanted some opinions incase I may be mucking about a bit too much. Thanks :D

Having 3 products from 3 meal replacement diets isn't a good idea, you'll not be doing any diet really then.

Also because slim and save say themselves that their products dont have 100% of your vits and minerals in so you'll be lacking in nutrients.

You could have 2 exante products and a tesco bar though.

Ah right, I thought that considering they are more or less the same and at the end of the day are under 600 cals (or somthing like that) then it would still be classed as a VLCD and I would still lose weight. I know I mixed Exante and Cambridge successfully.

I think what I will need to do then is to do Slim and Save for the first few weeks to get rid of it and then change over to Exante. I didn't want to really coz I hate the bloody stuff :(

Thanks, that's answered my question. Just going to have to hold my nose and swallow fast for the first 3 weeks then before I go onto Exante :(

Back